Juno - The movie

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by mind7, Jan 30, 2008.

1. mind7

mind7 New Member

Anybody watch this movie? Think it came out back in December. Watched it the other day I really enjoyed it. Anybody else see it?

Juno: "You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events. " bwuahahha loved that line :)

2. D_Tintagel_Demondong

I didn't think that I'd like a movie about a teen smart-mouthed girl who gets knocked up. Actually, I loved it. It was smart, funny, and quirky without being weird. I have heard people say that the dialog was unrealistic because no teen girl would be that smart or sardonic, but I am sure that most of us knew girls like that in high school. Great film, and great moral ("if you pee on it, you gotta pay for it.")

It also had a perfect ending.

3. fuzzybug

fuzzybug New Member

Yeah saw it last week......excellent movie. Wasn't expecting that much but I was pleasantly surprised. It's a subtle comedy with very real characters and a lovely story. I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a little emotional towards the end. Expertly done!

4. Sixofspades

Sixofspades New Member

Ellen Page is so cute. I want to do all kinds of things to her.

Draft saved Draft deleted