Jury Duty

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So..ALEX8 So who's is following who? Its quite obvious that i have an effect on you. tell me, how long did you spend searching the web for info on me?

I spent about 5 seconds. I entered your username at google. That was the whole process. :rolleyes:

Once I found myself looking at comments you'd written along the lines of "Ive had many guys pull the toy out of me and i suck on it while they bareback me", it at least became easier to understand why you are such an angry person. Because bug-chasers don't care about their own well-being; and typically they don't care about the well-being of others either. And clearly some kind of personal problems must be at the root of such self-destructive, 'Russian roulette'-type behaviour. Your anger with yourself and with the world around you is all too clear in every post you make.

I hope you find the peace and resolution in your life that currently appear to be evading you, but your own personal problems still don't give you carte blanche to come here and randomly attack people on thread after thread after thread.

I, like ajax, dont care for JB either. Also if ajax likes to b.b so be it, as if anyone of the gay guys or bi's on this site dont do it every so often. Such a bunch of hipocrites.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I, like ajax, dont care for JB either. Also if ajax likes to b.b so be it, as if anyone of the gay guys or bi's on this site dont do it every so often. Such a bunch of hipocrites.

How coincidental that you just join and happen to make your first post in this thread decrying JB. Coincidental? I think not :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
You sound like a goon here: :iceburn:

I really like that Iceburn thing. Where did you get it? Btw, yes, I sounded like a pompous ass in my comment, but I was getting a bit tired of being constantly ridiculed by ajax. Figured I should get a chance to mock him as well.

Having said that, I was impressed with ajax for a second. He created a new id (which is a permanent bannable offense) and then was very polite in his comment. It was a nice change, and had he continued on with that attitude, he may have lasted longer on the site.

Of course, the 'hipocrite', comment was a bit much. There are more than a few threads dedicated to people who are very supportive of Safe sex.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jury Duty update:
1. Given today off: start deliberations on Monday!:mad:
2.Jeeze this thread turned into a real bitch slapping fest!:eek:
3.Thanks for sharing your Jury Duty stories:wink:
4. Thanks for all the kind words!:tongue:
5. Maybe when I get off jury duty I'll start a JB fan club!:cool:

D

deleted957600

I used to get a jury summons every year. Not really something I looked forward to and it involved a lot of sitting around as you waited to be called. Have served on various cases: a murder case with a defense attorney who seemed like she was new on the job, another case I sat on had an attorney I once had a date with and then there was another involving a woman who had gastric bypass surgery and died afterwards from complications. But after serving, I always felt like I did something good.

Reactions: 950483