Jus405 - 8.5 inch selfsucking xtube twink

jus405

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow i got famous over night. :D thank doweirda On x tube he found me.. Im still 100% straight i jus tlike Making and taking pictures and videos.. Hope you liked atleast?

robbie9

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know ur str8 but u have a real hot dick and well worthwhile showing it off. U dont often see length and thickness together like that. Nothing hotter than a slim guy with a big pole hanging between his legs either,
thx for the show.

jus405

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i live off in montana.. Its rather shitty actually and yes i loved the sprite bottle pic Lol. But you gotta thank doweirda he is the one who edits my videos and adds my pictures and videos to the site. I guess you can say he discovered me . Lol and yes i dissapoint alot of people when they find out im straight Lol But yes sadly this one is just for the ladies to enjoy and the guys to admire... Lol that sounds so cheesy

jus405

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i posted more on another name Im not making it public but ill send it to a few people if you want it

Dustyboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey jus405, I'm not too sure if you get on here anymore since its been over a year since a post. Just thought I'd say what's up. I see you're in Montana at the same town I'm in. I agree, this place isn't too great!