Jussie smollett... or things that didn’t happen

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
And he has been indicated on 6 charges by the special prosecutor.

And the president of the united states of america admitted to his own guilty multiple times on national television and got away with it.

There will be comparisons whether you like it or not. And the outcome of those comparisons will say much more about america than you might wanna let on.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And the president of the united states of america admitted to his own guilty multiple times on national television and got away with it.

There will be comparisons whether you like it or not. And the outcome of those comparisons will say much more about america than you might wanna let on.

Well to that I say this. America is still a free nation, and if it is that horrible to you then you are more that free to legally immigrate to a nation of your choice. If the time comes that you decide to return the the Good Ole US of A, then we will be more than willing to welcome you back as long as you return legally.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Well to that I say this. America is still a free nation, and if it is that horrible to you then you are more that free to legally immigrate to a nation of your choice. If the time comes that you decide to return the the Good Ole US of A, then we will be more than willing to welcome you back as long as you return legally.

So does that mean when people of color tell trump supporters who are unsatisfied with how america is now to go back to europe then that's ok?

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media

Oh i forgot to ask. How do you feel about a black man in america having done something he's guilty of getting much much much less protection in america than a white president who not only does everyone know he's guilty but he admitted to his guilty multiple times on national television. His administration admitted to guilty multiple times. And republicans and conservatives who are a majority white not only didn't want to see evidence but didn't want to see witnesses either.

Oh i almost forgot. The charges for the black man who did it were dropped because of police corruption in the area. And now charges are being brought back up. Meanwhile you and others are trying your level best to end any and all news talking about how guilty that white president is.

Gotta love facts. No matter how much you try to hide them they still exist. Oh and facts don't care about your feelings.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So does that mean when people of color tell trump supporters who are unsatisfied with how america is now to go back to europe then that's ok?

That means when people of any color including white complain as much as you do about it.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
That means when people of any color including white complain as much as you do about it.

What's your definition between...wanting to hold the president of the united states to the rule of law and the constitution vs complaining?

I was under the impression when it came to the issue of immigration and immigrants that republicans and conservatives cared about the rule of law and the constitution.

Was i wrong?