Just a few Questions

timinny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i was thinking about getting a "PA" just recently but i would like some opinions of people who already have one and how much it hurts costs and radom shit like that and also the link is to my pictures tell me what you think. you can add response or email me here on the site it would be apprieciated

ImageBeaver.com - Free image and gallery hosting <~~~~my pics

Nargauzius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What's the purpose of your PA? Most folks who get genital piercings have an underlying psychological issue that leads them to do something so drastic to regain "control" over their sexuality. Whether it's as simple as believing sex is "dirty" or trying to resist urges that you don't really want to understand, piercing your penis does not provide any benefits, unless you just want to attract people who like pierced penises.

Besides the obvious "it hurts," it takes a couple months to heal, and you may have to pee sitting down from now on (depending on the size), the longer you have it, the more sensation you will eventually lose in the head of your penis. Like a watch, you get used to the friction of having something there, and after a few years, it'll be more difficult to find contact stimulating.

==Paul>

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, what a load of crap. Just because someone wants a piercing in an uncommon location doesn't mean they're trying to gain control of a subconcious issue. What are girls with navel rings trying to control?

Some people just like how they look, some just like how they feel. Quite a few of our members have them and love them.

Timinny, do a quick scroll through this forum and you're bound to find plenty of threads with this topic. Here's one from a quick look-see.

http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/12128-piercing.html?highlight=piercing