just a fun poll for the ladies

What do the ladies think of Michelangelo's David?

• He is the physical ideal for me

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • He would be the physical ideal if he had a bigger package - but it is not a deal breaker

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • He would be the physical ideal - but without a bigger package I would look elswhere

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Not really my type at all

Votes: 13 19.7%

• Total voters
T

that_other_guy

so my opinion dosent count ... damn

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that_other_guy said:
so my opinion dosent count ... damn

Maybe you could start the same poll for guys who like guys and see if there is a difference between the men and women. :smile:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
While I won't vote on this, fact of the matter is that many men here will not listen to your request out of either spite or stupidity (not to mention the fact that many will vote on this not paying attention through the 'random poll') ... but I am curious about this as well, I admit it.

I was just looking up Michelangelo the other day too, and was kinda taken aback at the sculptures endowment... but it makes sense I guess, any bigger and it would become the center of attention. But in terms of being the 'perfect male' (not saying that was the goal here but...) the penis does leave a bit to be desired.

Although I would probably switch my penis for his body (his made of stone one of course - then I could finally fullfill my lifelong dream of not weighing 135 pounds :biggrin1:)

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
He's too white!

lol I like a little color on 'em. Gimme a dash of dark skin, a black grandma, a middle eastern father, a tan at least. ;)

LOL...Exactly the same way i feel about women...I love an olive complexion or darker. .....just a thought...of course, when i say that, everyone says i'm a bigot...and I'm black believe it or not. go figure.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Is this really a discussion about fucking a statue penis?

I think it should be mentioned that since the statue of David is so popular, that it's been so influential through the times, that one could perceive it at a perfect specimin of what a man should look like.

If that statue could talk, he'd probably ask me to fold his socks.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it !

Heather,

In this one thread alone, you already have 3 quotables! I didnt know which one to comment on! LOL! I believe the reason behind the the teeny tiny tater tot is THE CHURCH. Anything larger would have been considered vulgar.

Heather LouAnna said:
Roman's didn't have socks did they? They were too advanced.

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Is this really a discussion about fucking a statue penis?

I think it should be mentioned that since the statue of David is so popular, that it's been so influential through the times, that one could perceive it at a perfect specimin of what a man should look like.
......and in addition to just having a little fun, this was kind of the point of the thread. David is considered the Greek ideal and has been often thought of as the perfect male form for thousands of years. Part of the Greek ideal (I believe) was to have small genitals as large ones were thought of as being grotesque. This is in contrast to other cultures which made genitals of statues very large as a mark of fertility and verility. So really I just thought the poll would be fun to see if the ladies on this board found him to be the perfect male form.