just a fun poll for the ladies

What do the ladies think of Michelangelo's David?

• He is the physical ideal for me

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • He would be the physical ideal if he had a bigger package - but it is not a deal breaker

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • He would be the physical ideal - but without a bigger package I would look elswhere

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Not really my type at all

Votes: 13 19.7%

• Total voters

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
naughty said:
I love it !

Heather,

In this one thread alone, you already have 3 quotables! I didnt know which one to comment on! LOL! I believe the reason behind the the teeny tiny tater tot is THE CHURCH. Anything larger would have been considered vulgar.

ACK-CHEW-LY. :biggrin1:

I watched a special on HBO (bless them) called Sexual Intelligence, which was hosted by our own sexy Sex & The City Seductress Samantha, aka Kim Cattrall. They focus on the female sex throughout history (they barely touch on it, but it's a nice gesture) and then they speak about the man. They really go into some wonderful topics in Roman times, because the phallus was so popular then. They even mention that many of the statues depecit men with smaller penii because the large ones were considered vulgar. Large dicked men were practically outcasts.

I can easily say that jealousy probably had a lot to do with it.:tongue:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the correction. I knew somebody thought they were vulgar. So now Rob will have to change the acronym to LAVPSG. (Large and Vulgar penis support group) Haters are haters no matter which millenium....

Heather LouAnna said:
ACK-CHEW-LY. :biggrin1:

I watched a special on HBO (bless them) called Sexual Intelligence, which was hosted by our own sexy Sex & The City Seductress Samantha, aka Kim Cattrall. They focus on the female sex throughout history (they barely touch on it, but it's a nice gesture) and then they speak about the man. They really go into some wonderful topics in Roman times, because the phallus was so popular then. They even mention that many of the statues depecit men with smaller penii because the large ones were considered vulgar. Large dicked men were practically outcasts.

I can easily say that jealousy probably had a lot to do with it.:tongue:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love the hands. It's like Michelangelo highlighted the hands by making them more articulate than the rest.

I hadn't really thought of it before, but they are pretty outsize next to that gherkin.

Definitely a grower. I hope!

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AboutAverage said:
While I won't vote on this, fact of the matter is that many men here will not listen to your request out of either spite or stupidity (not to mention the fact that many will vote on this not paying attention through the 'random poll') ... but I am curious about this as well, I admit it.

I was just looking up Michelangelo the other day too, and was kinda taken aback at the sculptures endowment... but it makes sense I guess, any bigger and it would become the center of attention. But in terms of being the 'perfect male' (not saying that was the goal here but...) the penis does leave a bit to be desired.

Although I would probably switch my penis for his body (his made of stone one of course - then I could finally fullfill my lifelong dream of not weighing 135 pounds :biggrin1:)

AboutAverage:

Perhaps, it's a statue of a guy who's a grower NOT a hanger. We all could be looking at a 10 inch cock in its unaroused state. Think about it :cool: .

Hey, it was just a thought. After all, I do live a very, rich fantasy life :wink:.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
I was thinking that when I was looking at all the pictures of him. hahaha You should strike a David pose and we can put 'em next to each other for comparison.
This has been done before, but the pictures were deleted.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
I don't care for men that muscular either. :X I like a bit of (what I like to call) GRABBINS. David's too fucking skinny...he's hairless..he's PALE.....c'mon.

Yes, but muscular men have a lot of stamina, lotta staying power! That's never bad!

I like deep skin tone also, maybe because I'm so fair. My hubby is very dark and has the deep black hair and eyes. But even with his deep olive skin, he always looks like he needs to shave.
One thing he doesn't have is hair on his back. I have a friend who's husband has hair on the top half of his back. He also has a huge (huge) belly, so the combination of those two is just not attractive.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
naughty said:
I love it !

Heather,

In this one thread alone, you already have 3 quotables! I didnt know which one to comment on! LOL! I believe the reason behind the the teeny tiny tater tot is THE CHURCH. Anything larger would have been considered vulgar.

Through time all kindsa of civilizatoins have an idea of what ppl should look like... The greeks thought that big penises were ugly, and almost barbaric in nature... Small penises were distinguished and handsome. Just as posted previously :p

It's all true! Mwuhauwhauhuahuaha...

Lol, our society kinda did a flip flop on that one.

Also, he's not that skinny! Look at Iggy Pop... Look at me... lol, he's buff compared to us.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it's cold in that display room...

The picture of my (very) flaccid penis in my profile illustrates that some guys have portable penises. Only when I need it do I expand it. It's like one of those telescopes that you have to pull apart to use and collapses for easy storage in your pocket. And yes, he is a beautiful man, the hands are especially nice (I like nice hands in a man).

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, there are worse-looking than him, but still if he had a bigger package, he looks so incredibly young. I'm sorry, but in this case I would really be thinking I'm doing an underage boy. He doesn't turn me on so much.

Michelangelo, couldn't you have given him more masculine features? And a bigger package? I'd have dated him then.

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wasn't smaller popular in the days of michalangelo? Guys were shorter so wouldn't their dicks be smaller to? i would have got on a lot better during the renaissance!