Just a fyi

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by iamzin80, Apr 5, 2008.

1. iamzin80

iamzin80 New Member

I wear perry ellis spandex boxer briefs a good bit, not always but a good bit. I dont know if they still make the design i wear but you might want to look into that for support and great comfort. I found a pair about 4 years ago and used them jsut for the gym as my dick would hang out on the bikes when up peddling or bounce arround to much when running and I hated tighty whites. After i tried the first set i went back and bought 15 more. They are a little pricey though, I think i paid $20 a pop for mine. Now im not as endowed as some of you but, they are worth a try. I dont know my flaccid measurements either, but you can tell they restrict well, and ill vouch for the comfort.

Image - TinyPic - Share the Experience!™

2. eastie32

eastie32 New Member

Albums:
    Great. They look like they hold everything in place for the gym
    Thanks

3. iamzin80

iamzin80 New Member

You still get a little bit of bounce, but without that there would be no comfort; but atleast the bounce is min. and they dont allow your slong to fall out. Unless you get hard with it hanging down the leg. Thats your own fault if you do that in public though

Draft saved Draft deleted