Just a little too long

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
My new girlfriend of a month just admitted that I'm an inch longer than her favorite dick size. I'm barely over 8, and she told me the other day, that she prefers a 7 inch long dick, and that it's by far the best.

I was a little confused about why she would be telling me this. I asked her to explain and she just turned read and told me to forget about it. Although it wasn't like she was complaining about me being an inch longer than she prefers, it has been on my mind lately on why she would say that to me.

Am I insecure in thinking she's comparing me to a past boyfriend, who although was a little shorter than me was better in bed?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My new girlfriend of a month just admitted that I'm an inch longer than her favorite dick size. I'm barely over 8, and she told me the other day, that she prefers a 7 inch long dick, and that it's by far the best.

I was a little confused about why she would be telling me this. I asked her to explain and she just turned read and told me to forget about it. Although it wasn't like she was complaining about me being an inch longer than she prefers, it has been on my mind lately on why she would say that to me.

Am I insecure in thinking she's comparing me to a past boyfriend, who although was a little shorter than me was better in bed?

Total head games. That's like her saying "Well I like you a lot and you make $750,000 a year, but I'd prefer if you only made $500,000 a year because that would be better!" :smile:

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tell her you're going to have an inch surgically removed just for her and she how she responds. Or show her a picture of my cock and tell her "aren't you glad mine isn't this long?''
They make spacers (donuts) for guys that are too long. See if that might help.

Attachments

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you prefer it if she told you that you were an inch too short? ;)

I was thinking along those lines too! :biggrin1: If she's not complaining that you are hurting her, you're probably just fine.

Tell her you're going to have an inch surgically removed just for her and she how she responds. Or show her a picture of my cock and tell her "aren't you glad mine isn't this long?''
They make spacers (donuts) for guys that are too long. See if that might help.

I knew there was a reason I want to move to San Diego

And I'll take his 50% straight side! :wink: