Just a penis question for all

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Elwald Harribum, Jan 4, 2010.

1. D_Elwald Harribum

D_Elwald Harribum Account Disabled

Might not be the right forum but I wanted an answer from all so the enlargement thread would not have made since. My cock is seven inches measuring correctly not pushing in to the fat pad. The question is I have an inch fat pad around the base. I just imagine if I lost 3/4 of that I'd almost be at the coveted 8" mark. The only problem is I'm 5'11 - 165 pounds not overweight. Do any other guys have this problem? How much of a fat pad to you have? I feel kind of cheated out of this extra length.

2. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

I've never understood this "don't press the ruler" school of thought. When you press into a woman, do you stop when you feel skin contact or do you push down hard, all the way until your pubic bone stops you? My guess is the latter, and that's why I believe "bone pressed" is the correct way to measure. The pelvic bone is fixed and immoveable - that is the only fixed reference point from which to begin a measurement and thus, the only repeatable way of measuring. Measuring without pressing to the bone is less precise and only measures visible length, not, in my opinion, useable length.

Just my two cents - I know many disagree.

Eisenhower

3. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

wow -- well this is the first actual rationale Ive heard of measuring that way. Which means that instead on 7", Im a lot more like 8". Makes sense, since everyone says I'm much bigger than advertised.:biggrin1:

4. crossy

Gold Member

I have a shit load full of pubic bone fat. So...I probably have a 15 inch cock (bone pressed) instead of a 5 incher. So I too, am much bigger than I think.

5. D_Bodacious Appetite

your not gonna get rid of it bud I'm the exact same body type as you pound for pound and I have a fat pad and see how skinny I look. Is it worth losing healthy weight to like like half an inch bigger?

6. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    you can lose it...but build elsewhere so it doesn't make you look unhealthy *too skinny* personally I like a lil' bit of meat on a guy...so I don't think you're having much of a problem. IMO :)

7. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Years and years ago, I was ... guess what ... 5' 11'' and weighed 165 lbs. I had a bit less than 10% body fat and a fat pad at least 3/4" thick.

The thickness is partly genetically determined. Why should you be worried about it?

First, of all, 7 inches of visible cock is going to look like a lot to the great majority of women. Second, it is absolutely true that a good portion of the difference between the NBPEL and the BPEL is going to go in. Third, think of the extra half inch or so as your "stealth penis". She won't know its there until it is much too late. Fourth, don't think of it as a "fat pad". Think of it as a "comfy, cozy, clitty cushion".

8. ONB

ONB Member

I know this isn't the answer you want to hear... but 'who cares'. It doesn't matter what the ruler reads... it only matters what you and your partner(s) think. I understand that a lot of people on these forums are way to into 'how big is it' and all (which is obviously understandable)... but if you're big... you're big. If you're not... then you're not. You are big Michael... and any woman would think so. If she doesn't, she's lying or lying to herself. People need to stop being so preoccupied with exact measurements... IMO

9. D_Elwald Harribum

D_Elwald Harribum Account Disabled

Just to let those of you know who are afflicted with the fat pad. There is a lipo procedure to remove the fat. The lady quoted me $1,700.00 for the procedure. For another 3/4 inch may be worth it!

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm in the mid-range BMI for my height, and I have about 2 to 4mm of fat over my pubic bone. This means the difference in measurement would be tiny.

The reason I have so little is that I exercise regularly and have very little body fat; my weight is all muscle. I don't look muscle-bound, but I am very fit.

Draft saved Draft deleted