Just a question

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So this may be a pointless thread (no, really?) and after my question is answered, you mods feel free to delete it. lol

So yeah. I have pictures in my gallery.

<~~~See?

There's some comments on a few of the pictures, but some of the comments are just..not there. I see who commented, but can't read what they said. It's probably drivel anyway, lol but that's to be expected with picture comments. It woulda been more entertaining if it were a caption contest, no?

So yeah, what's up with that? Why can't I read those particular comments?

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
My guess is that they may be giving your pictures a rating of 1 to 10 w/out choosing to write a comment per se. Check for the 10's (most likely).

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's rather assinign isn't it? You must leave a blank comment in order to vote? That says something about the voting system doesn't it. lol you can vote, but mum is the word.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
That's rather assinign isn't it? You must leave a blank comment in order to vote? That says something about the voting system doesn't it. lol you can vote, but mum is the word.

Think about it this way there, Heather; Do you really wanna know exactly what they have to say in their mindless banter, or would you rather they kept it to themselves?

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen it all over, it looks like a bug to me. not sure how it happens tho.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as I can tell, unless a person writes in a message BEFORE they vote, the vote will automatically post. I find it annoying as fuck too.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
madame_zora said:
As far as I can tell, unless a person writes in a message BEFORE they vote, the vote will automatically post. I find it annoying as fuck too.
But there is the choice of an "edit" button after that point, so that you can add a message, and even better, some lovely smilies to bring a splash of color. :rolleyes:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
But there is the choice of an "edit" button after that point, so that you can add a message, and even better, some lovely smilies to bring a splash of color. :rolleyes:

Can't I pleeeeze just hand over my mod crown of thorns to you?