Just a quick hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lilcherry, May 4, 2007.

1. lilcherry

lilcherry New Member

Well lemme see, first and foremost I never realized this site existed. I spoke to someone recently and they opened my eyes to what it would be like to be with someone who is overly well endowed. And OH BOY! lol. Okay just wanted to say hi and I look forward to reading the posts and posting myself here and there.

lilcherry :wink:

2. comtent

comtent New Member

Albums:
    Welcome lilcherry, i hope we wil see some more of you the next time.

3. cantona666

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome LilCherry!! Very nice to have you with us!! Enjoy the site!!! ;-)

4. lilcherry

lilcherry New Member

Thank you both of you for making me feel welcome *smiles*

5. Gr8one

Gr8one Member

Albums:
    Welcome Lilcherry! Enjoy the site!

6. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome lilcherry

Prepare to have your eyes opened wide by a lot of what you will see on here

7. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

welcum!hope you enjoy.

8. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi lilcherry,welcome to LPSG.There are plenty of eye-openers for you here.Enjoy! :wink: :smile:

9. smallpenisohnoes44

smallpenisohnoes44 New Member

I'm a 33 yr old male in the US and I have a micropenis. It's the result of Kallman's Syndrome. My penis is infantile in size. When soft it's about 1 1/2" long. When hard its about 2-3" and girth around 3". I am really embarassed by it. I have had 2 sexual partners in the past, but whenever we had sex my dick would usually fall out at one point or another. Neddless to say I'm very frightened by the thought of trying to find a new woman. I'm tired of being lonely though and hope that somewhere out there there has to be some woman that would want me pathetic as I am.
    I've fantasized about small penis humilation but never got into it and doubt I ever would. I think for me it's a psychological defense mechanism of dealing with my micropenis. The thought of being humilated and insulted for my micropenis turns me on, but if a woman actually insulted me over it who I cared about I'd be crushed.
    I wouldn't have surgery out of fear that something might go wrong and I'd be in a worse situation. My penis works fine for me for the most part so that's not the issue.
    Anyway if other men with micropenis out there would like to email me, please pm me. Also any women or anyone who is curious about what it's like to have a micropenis are welcome to talk to me. No one knows I have this who knows me, so I think it would be good for me to talk about it to someone.

10. smallpenisohnoes44

smallpenisohnoes44 New Member

I'm a 33 yr old male in the US and I have a micropenis. It's the result of Kallman's Syndrome. My penis is infantile in size. When soft it's about 1 1/2" long. When hard its about 2-3" and girth around 3". I am really embarassed by it. I have had 2 sexual partners in the past, but whenever we had sex my dick would usually fall out at one point or another. Neddless to say I'm very frightened by the thought of trying to find a new woman. I'm tired of being lonely though and hope that somewhere out there there has to be some woman that would want me pathetic as I am.
    I've fantasized about small penis humilation but never got into it and doubt I ever would. I think for me it's a psychological defense mechanism of dealing with my micropenis. The thought of being humilated and insulted for my micropenis turns me on, but if a woman actually insulted me over it who I cared about I'd be crushed.
    I wouldn't have surgery out of fear that something might go wrong and I'd be in a worse situation. My penis works fine for me for the most part so that's not the issue.
    Anyway if other men with micropenis out there would like to email me, please pm me. Also any women or anyone who is curious about what it's like to have a micropenis are welcome to talk to me. No one knows I have this who knows me, so I think it would be good for me to talk about it to someone....

11. les123

les123 Member

Albums:
    Hello and welcome

12. DirkDiggler2007

Gold Member

Albums:
    hi

welcome - and have a lot of fun

dd

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator