Just a quick question!!!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by msperfect, Sep 15, 2010.

1. msperfect

msperfect New Member

Albums:
    Ok my boyfriend and I were having sex today and it was good....really good...to me.....and to him too or so I thought. My delima is this......He holds his orgasam......I mean I got pissed and asked him why he does this (this is a common occurance)......I thought the whole idea of sex is to enjoy each other......not to purposely withold your orgasam......It makes me feel....i don't know.....but I don't like it.....Its almost like he's conditioning himself......he is not a premature ejaculator....this is just something he likes to do.....My question is...am i being too sensitive....and selfish....trying to tell him how to enjoy me.....or is he being selfish?......I'd really like your opinons on this issue....I hope I explained it enough for you to offer an opinion.....this is the best way I could put what I am feeling into words......Thanks!

2. noypi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    His intention is to pleasure you more. Our penis are not as useful after ejaculation.

3. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    ditto

4. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

well for most people it's not useful after
    ejaculation

but some and only some are gifted to continue after ejaculation like me
    :tongue:

Kegel Exercises for the ones who can not do it naturally

#4 D_Hammond Happydipper, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  5. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah. i do this.

Think of it this way, he's enjoying it just as much as you are, and on top of it, he's enjoying pleasuring you for an extended period of time. Nothing is more satisfying to a guy (in my opinion ) than making a girl cum many times.

If i had to choose, not cumming over making her cum 25 times, i'd do it.

6. Gamm

Gamm New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, he's just thinking of your pleasure.

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    A lot of men feel that it's unchivalrous and unmanly to orgasm before they've given you a few dozen orgasms (Okay, not quite that many, but they want to!)

TheBF used to drive me crazy because I wanted him to come in my mouth when I blew him, at least sometimes, but he'd always hold back. I finally convinced him that if he wanted to be chivalrous and think of my pleasure, then he needed to relax and have fun and come in my mouth sometimes.

8. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am confused. Does he hold his orgasm indefinitely? Is it just that he holds out to pleasure you longer and then cums or is it that he just does not cum with you at all but does it some time later by himself?

9. msperfect

msperfect New Member

Albums:
    First out I'd like to thank everyone for your input..you guys have been very helpful.....Now to answer your question.......Yes he cums.....but he holds it ....and its so obvious.....like even to the point of stopping.....like not moving just so he won't cum......i fail to see how that's about pleasuring me....and I have already came...2 many times.....ummmmmm.......idk?......maybe i'm overreacting like i stated early.....but just wanted to see how anyone else would take this.

#9 msperfect, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  10. mwealex

mwealex New Member

By him holding his orgasm back he might be making it stronger and therefore more enjoyable for him. Most guys can't have multiple orgasm and one way to maximize the feeling is edgeing, which sounds like what your BF might be doing.

11. vinny_vin

vinny_vin Member

Albums:
    Exactly..i tend to hold back myself just to make her have a longer more enjoyable experience..also it helps us build our load..well me anyways..i wont speak for anyone else..and when we do blow its MUCH better

12. hung_10

hung_10 Well-Known Member

Ive had this problem too...sometimes while screwing my current partner gets so wet that theres no friction ..and I have a hard time comming...but on the upside(no pun intended..) I can stay hard along time giving her multiple orgasms...She was upset at first thinking I wasnt enjoying myself..(I WAS)
    how can I explain this?.. For me having a long shaft ,the feeling of being balls deep feels WONDERFUL climax or not...:biggrin1:

13. hung_10

hung_10 Well-Known Member

wow your one in a million:) lucky guy!

14. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    one g/f had a hard time cumming, so i would hold off until she came. she was supprised i could last that long but pleasing her gave me alot of pleasure and sometimes it was hard for me to cum as i was just enjoying the fun.

she would switch positions and make me cum in her mouth while she would cum again in mine.

15. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    physically, if he shoots a quick one (cleaning the pipes, so-to-speak) and a little recovery time, his second go will last longer and this edging will pleasure him almost as much as it pleasures you.
    But emotionally, sex is mostly in the brain.

16. B_BENDERBOY

B_BENDERBOY New Member

It could be that your boyfriend is a prostitute and is saving his money shot.....well for the money, might seem a bit unlikely, but i'll just put the thought out there.

17. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    too bad this chick dosnt still post here

18. stustu

stustu Active Member

I love all the answers you recieved. I really really do. Unfortunately for me, I dated a guy like this for 6 months and then found out he withheld his climax because he was the busiest man in town, screwing everything that stopped. I sincerely hope your guy doesn't fall into this category.

Draft saved Draft deleted