Just a rant (from a pissed off aussie) lol

goldcoastkid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:mad: erghhhh so pissed off!! just got home from a night out clubbing with my mates (its like 4am). I dont even kno why i bother going out sometimes, like i normally spend like $150 in clubs and pubs to get wasted (which is alot for a uni student liek me) then to only get cockblocked going after a guy or girl, coz my f**kwit friends are total a-holes

just so over it! so im now home by myself, bored, full of jager and enegery drinks, horny as fuck and raging my ass off

so angry !!

cheer me up lpsg! lol

goldcoastkid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hahaha yea ur soo right lol

there are some lovely pics on this marvellous website i must say hehe

i feel slightly better now i got that out tho, i was so angry b4 haha

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
At least you didn't get a girl to come home with you, only to find you're actually so drunk you can't even get it up properly. One of the worst things that has ever happened to me. I really did like her too, but she'll never see me again after that. I'm not getting wasted when I'm on the pull ever again.

goldcoastkid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol nah thats never happened to me, buy the time i normally get home ive sobered up a bit... i drink alot of the spirits mixed with redbull crap

terrible for my body, great for my sex life lol

its pretty good where i go out, the clubs are about a5-8min taxi drive from my house...

anywas off subject had to throw it out there, the girls who were out tonight were fckin gooooooguz! i jad a hardon most of the night hahaha

goldcoastkid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
haha yea ive already promised myself im not going out with them for a while... yea ive always wanted to go to the US lil ol Australia is great but im keen to explore

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't worry sport, next time hit the clubs by yourself and give the mob of wankers the "big miss".
You'll pick up, no probs!