just a sex question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Daruma, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Daruma

Daruma New Member

Alright, I have been having sex with my girlfriend for about a year or so now and we are still having a small problem from time to time. She was a virgin when we first started having sex and our first time was very painful for her, even though I was extremely careful and cautious about it. After a while she has gotten used to the thickness, though the first insertion still hurts a bit she says. But the problem is that I still hit her cervix in certain positions(doggy mostly).

Now, I know I'm a bit above average(about 7x5.5), but I'm nothing like some of the guys on this board. So I'm putting the question out to those big guys who have had this problem, is there anything I can do so that I won't hit her cervix? or is it somthing that can't be helped?

Oh, and I know a lot of you are going to say that I need to turn her on more, more foreplay, etc. However I'm pretty sure that's not the problem, we 'warm up' quite a bit.

2. davidjh7

Gold Member

You might do a search here on this site, or on google, for "cock cusions", or "donuts". These are, essentially, a rubber donut that you place over your penis, around the base. This will act as a "depth stop", allowing you to thrust without bottming out, and hitting her cervix. It is an option several members here have used to some sucess. Good luck!

3. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Nah you probably turn her on enough.

And before you put your dick in try putting two fingers in her just to loosen/warm her up a lil.

The problem is that vagina's aren't endless, so you're more than likely 'bottoming out' I did that with my ex but the cool thing was just at the end of my cock was her cervix...so I was always all the way inside. At least we think it was her cervix...meh.

I just think its a lil convenient how well we 'fit together'.

Anyway I don't think there's much you can do but if she's a little nervous or still getting used to penetration, or the pain of it then wait. The more relaxed and the more she wants it/isn't in pain, the more she'll expand.

Try just having shallow, but good hard sex for awhile before going all the way in. Use your hand, around your cock to stop it going all the way in if you have to.

Good luck.

4. WildHoney

Gold Member

Ok did you know the cerxi position is a somewhat transient thing. It moves position throughout the month. Might be a timing thing.

If my husband fucks me and it's a love job for me ( ie a quickie and I am not ready :tongue: ) it will hurt and hit my cervix, we need shallow positions as it's really uncomfortable for me .
    During ovulation it hurts as my cervix alot as it sits lower and is open and softer. We sometimes have to change possies during this time also if I am not super horny.

All this is null and void if I am REALLY turned on and ready for sex, then if your not banging my cervix, your not doing it right.

So in my experience as a woman, it sometimes hurts when your not ready for sex, but is great when your hot for it.

:smile:

Honey

5. wadislaw

wadislaw Active Member

Albums:
    I've noticed that there are some "shallow" positions that still feel (to me, at least) as though I'm going all the way in. My favorite is when the woman is on top, you're both lying down and facing the ceiling, and she arches her back and controls the movement that way. (I found that it's best to get into that position from the "woman on top" position, as all she really has to do is turn around.) The angle created makes it feel as though a lot more is going in than in reality, but only if the man is lying down and not slouching on a couch or something, as you see in a lot of videos.

-Z

My two cents almost bought the Kama Sutra, but I figured it'd be more fun to figure these things out via trial and error. :)

6. musclebare9

Gold Member

My wife and I have been married for about 10 years and this continues to be a problem. It doesn't matter what time of the month it is, if we aren't careful pleasure becomes pain. :eek: :eek: I don't just mean for her, hitting bottom is painful for both of us. Being careful isn't the right word or the right way to go about it. Concentrating on depth is the last thing I want to think about. And during the grand finale, all control is lost. My body takes over and thrusts hard and deep. We didn't try the manufactured products but usually use a small pillow or a folded towel. There are times when things just happen and a folded shirt or pants are used. Anything that can be placed between us to shorten the reach.

9"

7. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well if you're hitting her cervix then it's a length issue. Like David said, donuts might be the way to go. The only way to avoid hitting it is not going in as far, and the best way to do that is to either physically limit how much can go in, or let her be in control.

8. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Let her ride you, or do it spooning. That is a has been a common issue I've had with doggy style and more "acrobatic" and aggressive missionary positions. Letting her be in control make it more comfortable for her and, according to research that I've read, the ridey lasts longer.

I love oral, tongue fucking is a favorite. Nibbling on the clit, while fingering has been a favorite of some girlfriends, others didn't like the nibbling but didn't want me to not finger.

There is a contraceptive device known as a doughnut, that has been suggested, in another thread.

-- aside --
    Referencing a "House" episode, we are not talking about the sugar, honey, syrup, or chocolate glazed kind one gets at a bakery. This also precludes using ones with jelly, fruit or cream filling. DEFINITELY do not use any kind of pastry product with nuts; sand from the beach was bad for all involved, walnut, peanut, cashew, hazelnut... bits are even courser.
    In the House episode a female patient came in because of a yeast infection, after using strawberry jelly as a contraceptive. Her friend only told her to get on the jelly, any kind.
    Sorry that the totally irrelevant joke was longer than the serious response.

Draft saved Draft deleted