Just a simple question really for all the 8+ inch guys

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really bad Idea to wait until your married with a monster like you have. That is unless you want a divorce right away, their is a cure for religion (Reason, Science Critical thinking) , not so much for you big dick.
The OP obviously has deeply held religious beliefs, has decided to wait until marriage to lose virginity, has obviously discussed this with his girlfriend and she has agreed...

And your reaction is to belittle his religious beliefs?

BAD FORM!

Secretly: You want reason? You want critical thinking? Here it is. Eight inches, and 5 inch girth, while definitely very large, is not so freakishly bizarre that it wouldn't fit into her (presumably) normal sized lady-parts. Go slow, let things stretch and lube themselves up, and *lovingly* have sex with her. Make *love* to your wife.

It's called penetrative sex. Penetrate her...but do it gently. That's part of that loving thing that I mentioned earlier.

You're talking about a penis, not a fence post!

God designed us. God designed you. And, He does good work. I have a feeling that you'll figure that part out, right after the wedding.

Good for you, for remaining true to your beliefs! Don't let the bullies get you down.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again, no pics. You really think someone who is saving himself for marriage is going to post pics of hi schlong on the net?
I suppose that would depend on your intentions. If it's for the purpose of getting help, in a strictly analytical way, then yes...you might consider it.

Despite the way that some of the members behave, this is not the Donkey Dick Dating Site.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, as for length... It can be a bit long for most women. Just don't go in as far as you can. There are rings available to cushion/reduce the penetration. As for the girth, that's within normal parameters, tho somewhat large.

The extra length can be dealt with. Extreme girth, tho, is a different problem. I believe that you should be fine.

secretly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try a test drive with hookers and see what will happen.

I already told you I am waiting for marriage.

Stop lying and yes you are lying where's the pics oh wait you have a camera but forgot to charge it.

I really don't care if you don't believe me so anyone asking for pics just rest your case.

secretly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP obviously has deeply held religious beliefs, has decided to wait until marriage to lose virginity, has obviously discussed this with his girlfriend and she has agreed...

And your reaction is to belittle his religious beliefs?

BAD FORM!

Secretly: You want reason? You want critical thinking? Here it is. Eight inches, and 5 inch girth, while definitely very large, is not so freakishly bizarre that it wouldn't fit into her (presumably) normal sized lady-parts. Go slow, let things stretch and lube themselves up, and *lovingly* have sex with her. Make *love* to your wife.

It's called penetrative sex. Penetrate her...but do it gently. That's part of that loving thing that I mentioned earlier.

You're talking about a penis, not a fence post!

God designed us. God designed you. And, He does good work. I have a feeling that you'll figure that part out, right after the wedding.

Good for you, for remaining true to your beliefs! Don't let the bullies get you down.

Thanks a lot.

Btw, I don't have a girlfriend. Never have.

I suppose that would depend on your intentions. If it's for the purpose of getting help, in a strictly analytical way, then yes...you might consider it.

Despite the way that some of the members behave, this is not the Donkey Dick Dating Site.

Well, if that's the case, then although I won't post pics of my real schlong, I might post a picture illustrating it.

Edit: Actually just using this diagram:

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/151180d1320006244-what-type-of-penis-do-572826-penis-chart-jpg

My "stats" (lol I am not even that big compared to many others so I am not bragging here) would be:

A - 5
B - 2
C - 3
D - 3 (unnecessary but I am posting to reduce any doubts)
E - 4
F - 4 (so embarassing, it's like that cuz of circumcision stiches)
G - 1
J - 2

So just imagine that but a little over 8 inches and 5.5 girth

EDIT 2: Also, though I have never measured my genitalia's head size, a rough estimate would be 18 cms give or take 1 cm so about 7 inches around the bottom doorknob which is the thickest (yes I realize this is a really ridiculous looking genitalia).

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Compared to many other posts on here i am prepared to believe you, no sweat, and no need to provide pics as proof
Stick to what you want mate, you DONT have to have pics out there for the voyeurs ' insistent sickos within us
There are some who claim size, and display an unbelievably bullshit post, yours seems genuine to me
Cheers and i like your integrity.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks a lot.

Btw, I don't have a girlfriend. Never have.

Ever?! That would seem a necessary precursor to marriage, unless you're going for an arranged marriage.

You're at the right age for dating...get started.

(yes I realize this is a really ridiculous looking genitalia).

In all things, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Remember, God made you. Would He make you, purposely, in a way that made you look silly? Enough of this self-deprecating stuff. What you're saying is analogous to saying that, because you're "well endowed" and a "statistical outlier," that you're in some way deformed or suffering from gigantism, like the elephant man.

Think of it, instead, as a blessing. You *and* your wife are very blessed.

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
You seem like a very considerate guy. THAT will make all the difference when you are ready for sex, esp. if the woman is a virgin. As others have said, your shaft girth and length can be easily dealt with by going slowly.

However, I would recommend you take a piece of string, wrap it around your erect head, and then measure the string. If it is truly 18 cms, then you will likely have a little more preparatory effort. You have a great endowment and your wife will likely come to adore it. Realize it may be a process for both of you.

The first few times you are physically intimate, don't try intercourse right away. Use your fingers, adding one at a time. It may take you several times but when you can easily put three of them in her at once, she will likely be able to try to take you slowly. And if it seems difficult to make progress with your fingers, go shopping for toys that will slowly get her used to being stretched. With love, patience, and persistence, no matter how tight she is, your sex life can progress into a delicious embodiment of your love.

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really bad Idea to wait until your married with a monster like you have. That is unless you want a divorce right away, their is a cure for religion (Reason, Science Critical thinking) , not so much for you big dick.

:boggled::thumbsdown2::wtf::bsflag:

don't listen to this crock. if you're religious stay true to your beliefs.

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP, I took a young ladies virginity and my girth is much larger than yours. All of her gynos have said her pussy is remarkably small. So small that they did not understand how she could have any sex. Yet, her wet opening still took my 6.5"+ girth.

Fucking a small pussy with a big cock requires patience, communication, and lubrication. Her body, not just her pussy, needs to be warmed up to receive a large cock. Her hips need to be relaxed; if she is tensed the sex will be unpleasant.

The girth is what would cause the pain. Length is only a problem if you thrust to aggressively, or too deeply. 5.5" girth should fit into a normal sized pussy just fine.

JJumbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Secretly, it sounds as though you are more into hymns than hymens. If you are so holy, then reject this site as it is going to lead you into temptation more than your parish priest, so I suggest you rather go to him for intensive counselling.

D

deleted59763

Here's the real deal for you,when you find the one you love and want to be with for the rest of your life it will all come naturally for you both and yes she will adapt to your size.
And like some have said,lots of foreplay and time.And when you start to enter her think to yourself would i want that shoved in me that fast and hard,so take your time it will be worth it.And after a month or two you will see how easy she takes it and think to yourself why was i worried about it.Good luck

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am a 19 year old (20 february next year) virgin and I have a genitalia that measures 20.5 -21 cms in length (a little above 8 inches) and about 5.5 inches in girth. The question:

Would girls (elaborate on how tight she is) feel too much pain if I penetrate? I really cringe at the thought because I hear stories that some girls even cry because of how painful it is.

Probably the biggest "problem" is that I have a really really big doorknob (if you get what I'm saying) when fully aroused. I have heard that this type of male genitalia is even MORE painful.

If you're wondering "why don't you find out yourself secretly?" Well my answer is "I am a virgin for a reason, and it is a religious reason. I want to wait to have my first sex when I am already married."

Thanks in advance to all helpful people.

You can check out my pics, but I am not very thick. I had to stop once. It all depends. This one girl I was with was a huge size queen and loved larger dicks.