just a thought.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The imf and world bank along with the bilderbergs run everything.
Yes. A govenrment within a government. The new world order. It's been going on many, many years. I cut things down to their most simplistic terms. Money talks and bullshit walks. It's the big money guys who call the shots and rule the world. Our leaders are just puppets, with the bilderbergers pulling the strings. There is a wealth of substantial and well documented information on this. Very interesting topic. In my opinion, i would not say the imf have such a big role in this. They are ruled by the bilderbegers also.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just read the Wikipedia entry for Bilderberger. Seems pretty innocuous.

And I don't think that the World Bank and/or the IMF run the world either. Such a view ascribes to them much more power than they actually have.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think the IMF or the World Bank are in themselves all that powerful. What are powerful are economic forces.

When an economic storm hits a nation the IMF may well be the life raft - and in these circumstances the IMF seems to have power, but only because the country is facing the economic storm. The IMF has been supporting Hungary. Hungary has not acted to put its affairs in order, so the IMF has walked out. The Hungarian finance minister is blaming the IMF, but it is the economic mess that Hungary is in that is the real power.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
IMF, Trilateral Comm., CFR, Bilderberg, "Internationalists", "training" for global politicians - David Rockefeller was involved in, or started up, all of them - & where he is, the Rothschilds quietly are as well.

It's not a secret. It's just of course not reported with any kind of investigatory zeal.