Just added pics for the first time

74_rickbass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I added some more pics, the angle makes it look bigger than it is, which was not by design, just the way it happened. Sorry about that. Two of them I rolled back the foreskin, just for some variety. I now know what you guys mean when people say if you photograph it a certain way it looks bigger...

Media
Hi everybody!
I'm really small compared to you guys at 7x5 but its an okay size. I wish I had more girth but watcha gonna do right? haha.

Uncut, 19 years old.

Later! this place is great for info!
This one may be young but definitely does not need to be thrown back in. Welcome to LPSG, RickBass! Nice trout! Sam

74_rickbass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It has been brought to my attention that since I'm 19 its definitely possible that I could get thicker even after 19. I do have the body of a 16 year old at age 19, so I guess its possible. Any thoughts?

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It has been brought to my attention that since I'm 19 its definitely possible that I could get thicker even after 19. I do have the body of a 16 year old at age 19, so I guess its possible. Any thoughts?

Dude - you have a big dick. If you get bigger, then be prepared for "wow"

74_rickbass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It may be cause I'm just used to seeing it, but It just doesn't seem big at all. Looks so thin to me.

I added some more pics.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi everybody!
I'm really small compared to you guys at 7x5 but its an okay size. I wish I had more girth but watcha gonna do right?

Dude , Great pics and if you go by the braggarts on here yeah I imagine you would feel small but but as far as I can see you're the size of a lot of guys here, the ones that offer pics I mean. The other ones I don't even consider and I suggest you dont either bro. Talk is cheap afterall so why compare yourself with a proclaimed endowment.

As for adding more girth you are the perfect age and your cock is rather pliable and I think you would gain a lot from Jelqing.
Search in the PE forums for info about Jelqing.
It's quite fun but also produces great results.

Good luck man , Great pics of that hot cock and thank you for sharing with the class lol .

:banana:
HORSE

74_rickbass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks guys for the comments. I added some more pics, this time with more of ME in the pics, not just my cock. haha Enjoy.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not only have you a beautiful cock and you took my advice and included some pics with your balls (thank you) but you have a gorgeous body as well. Thank you for sharing.