Just amazed!

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone,

My penis measures 5.75 X 5.5. Okay, you can stop laughing now, really!

LOL!

I assume I'm like many men out there who feel insecure about their size and if they are really satisfying a woman. I am just amazed by the large sizes reported here.

I am 35, and I swear my penis used to be longer, maybe closer to 8". I'm 5'10" and 230 pounds. I'm wondering if I lost weight if that would help. I have a 38" waist.

Anywhooo... enough about me babbling. I am glad there is a website like this that is so open and frank about this topic. Thanks for having the patience to read my intro and listen to my insecurities.

W/In 1 Stand Dev

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for all the replies everybody. I do appreciate them. I have been lurking here for a time. Yes, I do understand the psychological phenomenon called "social desirability" so yes, I do understand that some pics are photoshopped and some others exaggerate their size.

But hey, I'm new here, and I don't want to rock the boat.

I am also impressed by everyone's use of the Queen's English in terms of grammar, punctuation, and the lack of typos.

Getting back to my original post here... Have you guys or gals ever seen that doctor who is on the Oprah show? During one episode, he said if a guy lost 35 pounds, he would gain an inch in penis length.

Well, heck! I am going to strive to lose 70 pounds then. LOL!

While doing a little more lurking here, I came across the abbreviation NPB (or is it NBP?) and then NPBel. I suppose then my length could be a bit longer because I didn't push a ruler against my pelvic bone.

I thought there were only two ways to measure penises: on top ala Kinsey or the "cat's tail measurement".

Smoothnrb, I do know something about statistics and anthropometrics (a fancy word for body measurements). Besides, Mr. Average was already taken. I tried that first. I figured my dimensions were well within plus or minus one standard deviation of the average.

Thanks again for the welcomes.

D

deleted105034

I agree, awesome screen name! Math wonk? (Please say yes)

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TBoneSteak, I don't have a clue what a "math wonk" is.

I was a human factors engineering major in college. That combined psychology w/ anthropometrics, ergonomics, and lots of statistics. A lot of the stuff that we were trained for included accommodating for the 90th percentile male (very tall) and for the 10th percentile female (very short).

Getting back to the body measurements, the belly button is typically at 62% of the overall height of a person. That is also 5/8ths, or the inverse of 1.618, the Golden Section. So the way I figure it a male of my overall height and belly button height would need a penis to be 9.5" long to reach the navel. Just a tidbit of information if you see any photos of a guy flat on his back w/ an erect penis and he cames to be so long.

But I could be wrong though, and this may have already been hashed out in this forum.

I couldn't handle the calculus to do a real technical major like engineering or chemistry or physics. I didn't want to do something really "fuzzy" like history or poli sci either. At least w/ HFE, some math was involved.

W/In 1 Stand Dev

D

deleted105034

That's cool, sounds like an interesting field. Also sounds like you pretty much figured out what math wonk means anyway!