Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm new here and I've been looking through the forums for the last few days, but I have to say WHAT A COMMUNITY! So many interesting, friendly people here, can't wait to get to know more of you!

Well I'm glad to see this.

Welcum, enjoy, and thanks for the positivity!! :sun:

XL_Lingam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm new here and I've been looking through the forums for the last few days, but I have to say WHAT A COMMUNITY! So many interesting, friendly people here, can't wait to get to know more of you!
Welcome aboard! Nice to have you here!

brownthickone

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree! I haven't been on here regularly after signing up a few years ago. However, I'm starting to do better. I've missed quite a bit .. lol!

Reactions: HungBtmVegas

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ho-pe your not disdsapointed bud,nice of you yto cvomliment managerial,asnd mermbers/enjoy

Reactions: ronin001