Just An Average Silicone Penis In a Sea of Giants

BIOGIRL4BBC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi LPSG crowd,

Interestingly, I've started working with a feedee, and I was Googling, looking for a group for belly button penises, which I expect he will have after he puts on some more poundage, and found you guys!

What a wonderful site to have stumbled across.

I obviously (sn) like BBC. Ever since I broke up with my white cashew (Jewish-Catholic) boyfriend 2 years ago, I've had very little interest in light skinned men, and I think my carreer also adds to that. Most of my clients are not ethnic.

I am very interested in reading the LP discussions and seeing what men have to say about their big cocks and big cock issues.

I find it facinating that some men with big dicks have a small penis humiliation fetish, and if you are one of them, I would love to hear your take on the fetish.

I am an active practitioner of CBT and have an abundance of experience with my hands.

I'm not a slut by any means, very choosy, but the right BC can make me very weak and my mouth very wet, not that it has any bearing in cyberspace, except to titilate. I also like big punani. I'm not bi but I'll hang out for the right girl.

Maybe kickin' it here a little will keep me from perusing CL looking at random pics of BBC. I just love getting the exact same 10-in dik pic from multiple users. Will the real BBC please stand up!

Drop your drawers at the door and bring a ruler, I will be checking.

Thank you in advance for any welcome comments.

And yes, I do have a strapon and I'm not afraid to use it :D.

BIOGIRL4BBC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome from Seattle...btw just because someone is white doesn't mean a monster might not be lurking under their jeans ;-)

Thank you for your welcome and comment. Enjoy
Texas...yikes!

I'm well aware that white guys have BIG cocks, in fact I have a penchant for finding them when I want them. I lost interest in the usual personality type and style for now or perhaps for always. I don't know.

I prefer a well-groomed, verbal, sexy, and appropriately affectionate specimen wearing a complementary male scent or au natural. It's not just the cock. It's hair, lips, dark eyes, muscle tone, rhythm, and soulfulness, but most of all, personality. There are so many dark complected men who are soooooo delicious. I know they are not all created equal, and I would never dream of putting them in a box; no two are alike, but there is a subset that I find overwhelmingly intoxicating.

Sorry average white guy, but I'm but one fish in a vast ocean.