Just an FYI for women...

Not necessarily a woman's issue, then again 90% of these threads are just men looking for fap stories, but I just wanted to clear the air about flaccid dick size. Not sure who loves big flaccid dicks, but women seem to judge erect size based on flaccid size -- then there is the "grower" routine men like to use as a run-around -- however I think I have found a legitimate cause for this grower phenomenon that will help tear down the fallacy of flaccid size. My heritage is Icelandic, and therefore I am prone to something similar to "Raynaud's disease", though I am no doctor and dare not diagnose myself with the actual disease. I have always wondered why my toes/fingers get extremely cold in the most subtle of temperature changes (usually going from warm to cold), and it wasn't until the last 5 years I made some sort of connection to my flaccid size being egregiously disproportioned to my erect size. This is due to the fact that the dick, believe it or not, is not a vital organ, and therefore blood flow is slowed almost entirely when the male body enters a sort of "temperature shock" in order to maintain body temperature to vital organs. This is what occurs in 99% of human beings when they randomly get stuck in arctic climates, but this occurs abnormally in a quite a number (not exactly sure but I know others in my immediate circle of friends) when they enter indoors after being in a warmer exterior climate. Because of this, many men suffer a small flaccid size in contrast to the expansion capable with appropriate flow.

It's always fun to find out new shit, and I do love surprising women when my dick grows like a foam pill in a bathtub.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So in other words your "mini me" shrinks to button mushroom proportions when he's cold.
'kay.
Situation normal then!
Thanks for the heads up!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeez, we never knew they shrivel when cold.
no really! honest! no shit!
you weren't stating the blindingly fucking obvious at all.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, as long as we're disclosing ancient secrets, I'd like to just go ahead and be honest and let the ladies know that, sometimes, after sex, men may lose any inclination toward tenderness, romance, humanity, et. al.

Sorry.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, as long as we're disclosing ancient secrets, I'd like to just go ahead and be honest and let the ladies know that, sometimes, after sex, men may lose any inclination toward tenderness, romance, humanity, et. al.

Sorry.
omg! you roll over and fall asleep?
i never knew this!!

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
My heritage is Icelandic

I don't think he was stating the obvious. I think he is saying that the form and function of our bodies may be related to environmental/climatic adaptations that have been passed down from our ancestors. In other words if your ancestors hail from cold northern climates your body shape and function may be different from someone whose ancestors lived in warmer climates. The reason for this would be that certain body shapes and functions proved better suited to survival in certain environments and thus conferred a reproductive advantage. Seems a reasonable hypothesis to me and is based in evolutionary biological theory.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think he was stating the obvious. I think he is saying that the form and function of our bodies may be related to environmental/climatic adaptations that have been passed down from our ancestors. In other words if your ancestors hail from cold northern climates your body shape and function may be different from someone whose ancestors lived in warmer climates. The reason for this would be that certain body shapes and functions proved better suited to survival in certain environments and thus conferred a reproductive advantage. Seems a reasonable hypothesis to me and is based in evolutionary biological theory.

Who cares either way if he was stating the obvious or not? Waste of a post.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh, so it was more of a,

''dear womens,
please stop being dim and thinking my penis is small!''

deal?

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sorry.

I'm amused.

As am I. I think I just fell in love with silvertrain.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure who loves big flaccid dicks, but women seem to judge erect size based on flaccid size
Where did you find that information? I don't know any women who judge erect size based on flaccid size.
-- then there is the "grower" routine men like to use as a run-around
Why is this a "run-around"? Personally I know plenty of men who are growers.
-- however I think I have found a legitimate cause for this grower phenomenon that will help tear down the fallacy of flaccid size.
My heritage is Icelandic, and therefore I am prone to something similar to "Raynaud's disease", though I am no doctor and dare not diagnose myself with the actual disease.

1) You've admitted to never being diagnosed by a doctor for this condition. How can you suggest it's the cause for all shrinking willies? That's right. You can't. For the record, my breasts don't shrivel when they're cold. My nipples do but that's normal. Most cocks shrivel a bit when cold. That's also normal.

2) What does being Icelandic have to do with Reynaud's syndrome? I have it (yes, I was actually diagnosed) and possess no Icelandic heritage to my knowledge.

3) What was the purpose of this thread? To tell the world of your new discovery? You said weren't a doctor. Probably shouldn't play one on a large cock site.

...It's always fun to find out new shit, and I do love surprising women when my dick grows like a foam pill in a bathtub.

As far as I can tell this was your intended focus. You could've saved everyone the unnecessary reading had you posted only this part.

Joke threads go a long fucking way on this site! I love it!