Just an Honest Question

Sandalman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just wondering if anyone else had the same experience as me. I'm nearly 21 and I thought I was done growing at 18, which made sense since I haven't gotten any taller or anything. I was happy with my size and I have to say I got no complaints in the bedroom. However in the past year or so I've had another "growth spurt" adding nearly 2 inches in length and about an inch in girth. Not that I'm complaining, my girlfriend noticed it too and wondered why it had been more painful, but she has gotten used to it. I was wondering if anyone else was a "late bloomer," adding extra inches after you thought you were done growing? By the way I have never taken pills or done jelqing, so those theories are out the window.

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Your body probably released a sudden burst of hormones...

Thats my guess.... :think:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Sandalman@Jun 10 2005, 09:40 AM
I was just wondering if anyone else had the same experience as me. I'm nearly 21 and I thought I was done growing at 18, which made sense since I haven't gotten any taller or anything. I was happy with my size and I have to say I got no complaints in the bedroom. However in the past year or so I've had another "growth spurt" adding nearly 2 inches in length and about an inch in girth. Not that I'm complaining, my girlfriend noticed it too and wondered why it had been more painful, but she has gotten used to it. I was wondering if anyone else was a "late bloomer," adding extra inches after you thought you were done growing? By the way I have never taken pills or done jelqing, so those theories are out the window.
[post=319414]Quoted post[/post]​
It is rare, but some guys don't quit growing until age 25. I have heard once of a guy that was 29. Don't know if he was truthful or not. Of course there can be genetic disorder, I suppose then that the dick could just keep growing. But that would be due to specific problem and is extremely extremly rare. And the guy would be looked upon as a freak and also be unable to have sex with anyone eventually.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I think I was near enough done growing by 14. If I wasn't 8" I was definitely 7" back then and probably close to 6" girth too but I didn't measure that back then. A growth spurt would be nice :p

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
One factor might be because the penis doesn't have any bones, so your bone growth plates are irrelevant to the penis.