Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well you tell me, first ill give you a little information.

I am a 22 year old male from western Europe.
Why did i choose this name? I am a big admirer of Charlie Chaplin and his creation the tramp. The good-hearted gentleman who often is over matched by the world surrounding him, the desire to succeed in an environment that does not allow him to get the means needed to succeed and on the other hand the rebelliousness of the little man against what he does not consider to be right and justice is what makes this character so loveable and representative to me.

I found this place by chance and found it actually quite funny.
I am not that obsessed with penis or size and i am not that much of an exhibitionist still i found something about this place amusing, i guess it was the openness of the people here. But for me to sign up it needs more than just be amusing. I do think, that a place like this where people have the chance to say things they always wanted to say, to ask questions they always wanted to ask to show what they always wanted to show does not only give the chance to learn about other people but also about yourself and your own sexual identity.
And i do believe it is a good thing to always stay curious and on the road of self discovery, in my mind that is an always ongoing process. I feel this quote from Thomas Mann kind of reflects how i mean that.

No one remains quite what he was when he recognizes himself

And to blend in a little i will post a picture, i might add a few more once i have found the cable that allows me to transfer pics from my camera.

Alright, so much about me and why i am here, at least for now.

Attachments