Just another locker room troll incident

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by musclebare9, May 25, 2007.

1. musclebare9

Gold Member

I have previously posted some bad experiences I have had in the gym locker room. Depending on my mood at the time and the offense, I have reacted differently to each incidence. This time I went with a complete different game. There is this guy who somewhat resembles the Pillsbury Doughboy. Obese, pasty white skin and runs around the locker room in his sloppy not so tighty-whities. Did I mention his orange burnt-out bleached hair? It has that 80’s “Sun-In” appearance. Over the last couple of months, he seems to have adjusted his schedule to mine. The first couple of times he showed up, I was just leaving the locker room. Next, he was sitting on a bench waiting for me to get out of the shower. Now, he arrives very close to when I get there and returns to the locker room exactly when I do. He keeps his distance but constantly stares. He sits on his bench while I strip for the shower and then sits outside the shower waiting for me to come out. Sometimes he hits the steam rm. right beside the shower and waits for me to pass by. He then returns to the bench by his locker and watches while I dress. I was really disturbed by this guy last night when I arrived and found him basically waiting for me. He usually waits for me to pick a locker and then finds one for himself where he can get a good view. Last night I dropped my bag right inside the locker rm. door and headed for a urinal. He had to pick a locker on his own. After pissing, I picked up my bag and went straight to the locker right beside him. He was freaked out. He hadn’t started to change yet; I think that he was waiting to see where I would go. Anyways, I started to change my clothes and put on quite a show for him. I rubbed my chest as I took my shirt off and adjusted my package as I took my pants off. I made sure that I was partially fluffed and then dropped my boxers. I was hanging rather nicely at the time. I turned and brushed my bare ass against his shoulder while I pulled up my shorts. He didn’t know what to do. I finished getting dressed and left. He didn’t come out for about another 15 minutes. I’m guessing that went to a stall and rubbed one out. Or else he was too hard and embarrassed to drop his pants. It seems to have temporarily worked - he didn’t follow me back into the locker rm. when I went to shower. I will have to wait and see what happens next.

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    what gym do you work out at and can I have the locker next to yours?

3. musclebare9

Gold Member

I am south a couple hundred miles. Remember, I said I don't always respond the same way. Industrial, I would treat you real special.

4. Industrialsize

Albums:
  5. musclebare9

Gold Member

For some reason, that doesn't seem offensive across the Internet. It would be different if you were standing outside the shower waiting for me.

6. leenyc97

leenyc97 Member

Albums:
    I have had similar experiences at my gym in NYC. One guy had a habit of following me from the locker room to the shower then the sauna or steam room then back to the shower. I managed to keep my distance from him until one day, on the gym floor he started to flash me. On a bench, with his legs apart, he let his cock fall out of his jock or underwear and just waited for me to notice. When he saw my reaction he put it away and left the gym floor.

I guess he realized that he had crossed a line and that was the end of it.

7. Industrialsize

Albums:
    I didnt mean any offense, I was just reporting on you saying you would treat me spceial gave me a hardon!

8. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

<<<<confusion>>>>>

9. YourAvgGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Musclebare,

I am beginning to see a lot more trolls at the gym too. There have been several discussions or threads about "trolls at the gym," but nonetheless it is a peeve. I too have a couple and they freak me out. I have tendencies to attract the geriatrics ward or the morbidly obese, for which they will follow me around the locker-room, to the sauna, to the shower and back to dressing room. Oh, and to top it off... one guy tells me almost daily... "I swear, you should be a movie star! Far too "pretty" not to be." EEKK

If i wanted attention like this I would at least hope that a more younger, fit and robust type would be following me! GEEZEEE lol

I feel you!!!

10. visceraltuning

visceraltuning New Member

Musclebare, keep us posted. I'm curious how this plays out.

11. musclebare9

Gold Member

No offense taken. I was joking when I said that I would treat you special.

I can laugh about the incident now. Actually I was laughing during the incident. It was fun watching him squirm. My point is that I don't mind joking around, I don't mind other guys looking in the locker room, I don't mind people looking at my photos and doing whatever - just stay out of my personal space. My response this time was to enter his personal space and screw with him (not literally).

12. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

You handled it pretty well musclebare. Maybe the Pillsbury will take a page from your notes. Kind of like he's looking up to you. Makes me laugh the way you told it. Good argument for developing a home gym.

13. musclebare9

Gold Member

I will be away over the holiday weekend and won't get back to the gym until Tuesday. I'm not sure what I will do next if he keeps lurking. Maybe a good old cockslap to the face. Na, he'd probably enjoy that.

14. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Unfortunately it is a sad reality that there will always be trolls in the lockerroom. The gym is where most people to go to work out...they just are misguided as to what needs to be worked out.
    Some trolls just don't catch on and need to be told about themselves. There are several different ways to do this and I think what you did was freaken hilarious. I like your style. Some of these guys wouldn't know what to do with another man if they were hit over the head with a large penis.
    Michael and I have taken to changing and showering at home...makes it more fun for us.:wink:

15. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Your solution is interesting and very novel for a straight guy. You showed alot of restraint! You probably did the opposite of what he expected and stunned the dough boy. I look forward to reading what happens next.

16. visceraltuning

visceraltuning New Member

What these guys do in the locker room is just plain inappropriate, no doubt. Staring isn't even appropriate, at least in Western Culture, when a person is fully clothed.

However, just to give you a little insight, these trolls probably stare because they are very envious and full of self-loathing; they might not even be gay but have a similar behavior because they want to be close to what they feel is unreachable.

I can say this from experience:

- Having been severely obese from the age of 10 to 27
    - Having lost about 25% of my body weight for a total of 60 LB at age 27
    - Now weighing less than I did as a freshmen in high school

It seems so simple now to loose weight and be physically fit. However, for a majority of my life I felt like my weight was completely unmanagable and being skinny was like the holy grail, and I was not lazy either, having played competitive sports from elementary school through high school.

I feel so PRIVILEDGE now. For god sakes, I had more sex in the last 6 months than I had in the rest of my 20's and teens combined. Yet, at the same time I still remember what it was like when I first started seriously working out at the gym and people, including the trainers, would roll their eyes and snear at me. I especially hated when new members that were skinny but out of shape would get on an eliptical or bike next to me and match my settings because they felt they could at least do better than the fat guy; :biggrin1: although I used to take such pleasure in working their asses into the ground then keeping on going like it was nothing. I actually had this skinny guy at the 24Hrs Fitness in West Hollywood say to me, "Wow, I can't do that. I very impressed," when I was working out while on vacation.

I suppose I am sharing this because I'm sure it is hard to phathom what it is like to not be good looking, but at the same time, I guess I'm one of those guys that figured out what the right reasons are to go to a gym since I actually spend 1.5 hours sweating in the gym and only .2 hours in the locker room, at most.

17. thk8plus4u

thk8plus4u Member

Can't stand the trolls.
    Not sure your going right up to him was a smart idea -- seems
    to me he'll be looking for much more next time.
    Beware of hidden cameras -- He may have a gym bag pointed your
    way as he sits and stares, with a cam inside.
    He sounds like a truly horrible troll.

18. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have had men follow me around a couple of times. I hasn't happened much as I've always been very average in appearance.
    Anyway, a few year ago a guy younger than myself was going this several gym visits in a row. The last straw was seeing hidden behind a shower curtain peeking at me as I headed toward the shower. I took off my towel and walked naked to the shower stall he was hiding in and loudly told him that if I had something he wanted to see, I would show it to him. There were a number of guys around. He scurried away and never bothered me again.
    Dave

19. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

Just flaunting what you've got in front of him might have had the desired effect in the short term, but now he can go to management and say YOU were 'threatening' him. He would almost certainly say that if you reported him for his admittedly bad behavior.

I'm more than a little confused, though, by everyone's seeming 'lust' for how this "turns out." Like some of us want "more" to this story. Should it be moved to fictitious stories? Are we getting off on humiliating said troll?

20. Matthew

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted