Just another locker room troll incident

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I started this post by saying that this has happened before and I am not talking about the same person. The first time I did exactly what Matthew suggested. I straight out told the guy I was interested in him and did not appreciate his constant staring and following me around. It was worthless. A few days later, I found the guy sitting in his car in the parking lot where I work. It was a definite stalking case. I left that gym and went elsewhere. I saw him a few other times after that but he eventually got the message. The point is I had to leave the gym to get rid of him.

The second time I decided I am not leaving the gym. I was a little more forceful. Something about twisting his head off and stuffing him in a locker. Okay, maybe a bit too forceful. It was effective, I no longer see him at the gym.

So I am trying to improve how I handle these situations. I have learned that talking didn't work and agressive intimidation did but could cause other legal problems. I am in the middle now. I am going to take control of the situation and put them in a similar uncomfortable position. I am going to play with this guy's mind until he crumbles. Of course it will all look innocent and he won't be able to prove a thing.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You look like you've got a pretty nice build. A little furry, but some go for that. You'll get fat and wrinkly sooner or later. We all do. You'll have good reason to look forward to it.

Meanwhile keep us posted on the Pillsbury.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well some time has passed now, and I'm wondering whatever happened in this soap opera-esque storyline. Was MB's gym experience ruined forever? Did he in fact stuff the Pillsbury guy into a locker physically, and if so, IS he still there? :rolleyes: Or, did MB actually find it in his wittle heart to go out on a DATE with the Pillsbury guy? I'm sure they could have a good "roll" in the hay! Ha ha ha! Or, DID the Pillsbury Dough Boy manage to pry himself away from the showers long enough to do a little cardio, lose the weight, change his hair color and become the envy of the gym, because after all, the only thing that matters in the world is looks?

Stay tuned for the NEXT installment of "How the Troll Turns."

You look like you've got a pretty nice build. A little furry, but some go for that. You'll get fat and wrinkly sooner or later. We all do. You'll have good reason to look forward to it.

Meanwhile keep us posted on the Pillsbury.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I started this post by saying that this has happened before and I am not talking about the same person. The first time I did exactly what Matthew suggested. I straight out told the guy I was interested in him and did not appreciate his constant staring and following me around. It was worthless.

Of course he continued.

You were interested in him.:tongue:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am tired of all the liberal gay crap!blah blah bullshit. I turned the latest troll in at the front desk. These people don't take no. Turn up your freakin hearing aids. No you didn't leave your glasses in the steam room ---shut the fucking door. Next time I am calling one out in front of everybody. Casual looks,even a wink,ok! you fucking bathouse trolls have got to go.