Just Asking Thoughts Or Opinions

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My bad about this post, it feels like I just need to vent, and most others wouldn't and actually don't understand what I'm trying to ask or get across. It's dealing with a downlow, and from what I know, new to guys bisexual irish man I'm wanting, and by now, there were many clear signs he has feelings for me too.

Shit, I re-wrote this next part..it's not originally what I had. My question to bisexual men, and would greatly appreciate any thoughts or ideas you have, honestly, is...that guy i'm into, he gets butt hurt and very uncomfortable when I make sensual/sexual jokes about being with other guys and used to say things like "I don't want to hear that shit, etc", and the funny part is, I wouldn't even be talking to him..he'd be eavesdropping.

Now, to help him feel comfy and what not, I also make jokes about girls and pussy, and even told him about the one girl I literally want to eat out, fuck, etc..and that made him uncomfortable like wow. And part of me doesn't get it..why he gets upset and uncomfortable.

He can talk with the guys AND girls easy about it and stuff, but when I do so, he can't stand it, or needs to walk away. He gets hurt and somewhat jealous when other guys talk to me and more so, girls hug and flirt with me, knowing I'm openly gay too.

I somewhat know how hard it must be for him..fuck, I came out when I was 17 and ready to live on the streets. I have a traditional macho mex dad, and third world catholic mom..so do the math. Along with that, I'm literally the only out family member, although I know some cousins and uncles of mine should be out..no lies. And on top, as I mentioned with the women I was into, it rocked and scared my gay world that I was steel hard and wanting to fuck the shit out of her and everything else i could think of.

So I understand and get that. IDK..i've kept my good distance, more so, cuz he's my superior and also, he's a broken guy. getting to know him, I know he hasn't dealt with his past issues. I have, as I did therapy for a long while.

It's funny..it hurt and sucks(yet turns me on a lil) to imagine him with other guys/girls..so I understand him on that. But I watch my tone a bit to make sure he knows I'm joking and I try to relate to make him feel comfy and that i'm an open book too. And when he returns the jokes, i feel like he's trying to make me jealous. It works, but I don't show him it does. I'm a very strong willed person.

As much as I wanna be like him and act like he's mine, he isn't. He's free to do as he pleases as am I. So again, my apologies for the post. I'm just trying to really understand more, why he gets upset and butthurt about me making jokes

Reactions: Alan29