Just broke up with girlfriend

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She got back from the gynecologist and told me we couldn't have sex anymore. The doctor told her that we couldn't have 'rough sex' anymore. (We never had rough sex.) Apparently there was some tearing and if we continued there would be a problem. I tried not to go too deep but in the heat of things I plunged in for a good couple thrusts.

Anyway, she said the sex was awesome but she couldn't go through life with a partner that had to be careful when having sex. I'm really not that big, seriously. We were only dating for a couple months. That's what I get for dating a girl that's 5'2".

poo

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How long were you having sex for? Was she a virgin?

I dated a girl who was 5'2" but stretched her out over 3 months (no cock, just fingers and toys) and she didn't have any problems and loved it.

So you could perhaps get back with her if you want to and do the stretching. If not then there are plenty more fish in the sea.

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She wasn't a virgin.

No, its pretty much over. Stretched out isn't the problem. A woman can handle much wider than me I mean you have seen the internet before, right. It's the depth. Sex was the only thing we actually argued about. I couldn't go too deep. Yeah, I know... use some doughnut looking thing... not romantic. It even happened when she was on top - she would come down too hard sometimes. It would totally break the mood.

I'm sure there are more women in the NJ/ NY area. No big deal.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
She wasn't a virgin.

No, its pretty much over. Stretched out isn't the problem. A woman can handle much wider than me I mean you have seen the internet before, right. It's the depth. Sex was the only thing we actually argued about. I couldn't go too deep. Yeah, I know... use some doughnut looking thing... not romantic. It even happened when she was on top - she would come down too hard sometimes. It would totally break the mood.

I'm sure there are more women in the NJ/ NY area. No big deal.
I used to hurt my ex only when we did doggie style. To bad thats my favorite!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think her being 5'2" really has that much to do with it. Maybe she's just smaller there? Some taller women are, too. And some shorter women are not.

I'm around 5'2" to 5'3" (I usually round up to 5'3" but am more like 5'2.5" or so) and have never had any problems with big guys, in any position.

masseur70605

Just Browsing
Media
Ok. I'm confused. In your first post you say you had to break up because she couldn't take rough sex, and that you were the one who pounded it in a couple of times toward the end. Then in your second posting you say she was the one who sat on you and "came down too hard," breaking the mood.

So help me understand the dilemma. Were you hitting her too hard cause you're too big for her, or was she being greedy and trying to fit all of you inside her? Just curious to understand.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sympathies -- and congratulations.

A girl who needs to use a "gynecologist's recommendation" as a reason to break up isn't worth spending any serious amount of time with.

Media
hotmilf you're so right! Definitely an excuse to break up.

Obviously there is sometimes an issue of "fit" however unless you're really HUGE there shouldn't be a problem. Height has nothing to do with it - I've been with short women who were wide and deep and vice versa - tall who were tight.

Go fishing dude! Lots of fish out there...
Cheers,

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She got back from the gynecologist and told me we couldn't have sex anymore. The doctor told her that we couldn't have 'rough sex' anymore. (We never had rough sex.) Apparently there was some tearing and if we continued there would be a problem. I tried not to go too deep but in the heat of things I plunged in for a good couple thrusts.

Anyway, she said the sex was awesome but she couldn't go through life with a partner that had to be careful when having sex. I'm really not that big, seriously. We were only dating for a couple months. That's what I get for dating a girl that's 5'2".

poo
Sorry to hear that dude. :frown1: It's too bad we never got the chance to hook up when I was still living in New Jersey. :wink: I wouldn't sweat it too much, clearly, she was not the one for you. PS - should you be in the Atlanta, GA area, I'm 5'8 and have yet to meet a cock I couldn't handle comfortably.

A girl who needs to use a "gynecologist's recommendation" as a reason to break up isn't worth spending any serious amount of time with.
I didn't even think of that, but you are so right!

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Masseur - We never had rough sex. There were some times I would thrust a little too deep or she would come down a little hard and freeze like a deer in headlights. The doctor, after examining her, thought she was having rough sex.

Thanx hotmilf... I'll find another girlfriend. Not worried.

As for njqt, it's all good. After devouring me you probably wouldn't want me to leave. You would have be chained to your bed as a sex slave, I know. (Not saying that would be a bad thing. This working for a living sucks.) :)

B_3milimeters

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I am about 7.5 inches on an average day with decent girth. I like to f*k so I always take my time, it's not a slam bam thank you ma'am type of thing. She was sorta tight and not extremely deep. I dunno. We spoke this afternoon and she was a little more rational but I'm the one that doesn't want the relationship now. She didn't want to do it all the time anyway, I need a woman that can keep up.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a DR gave me that news... I'd ask them 'So I have about a month to live then?" because there's no way in hell i'd listen.

Btw: I'm 5'3 and i can handle my shit.

Woo for short girls.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

hotmilf
you took the words right out of my mouth. i've never heard of doctors recommending that people break up. something doesn't sound quite right here.

:confused:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's a Jersey guy, he can't help being a big cocked stud. That's how we grows 'em in the Garden State. :wink::biggrin1:

WTF? It seems like you hurt every girl you sleep with. This one and one on 12-5-2006
http://www.lpsg.org/22387-nicknames-you-were-given-because-16.html#post640098

and the one on 12-10-2006 http://www.lpsg.org/39467-damn-it.html

and I'm not sure how this girl that you talked about on 10-13-2006 fits in with the other ones
http://www.lpsg.org/35972-serious-question-please-assist.html

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's a Jersey guy, he can't help being a big cocked stud.
That's how we grows 'em in the Garden State. :wink::biggrin1:

WTF? It seems like you hurt every girl you sleep with. This one and one on 12-5-2006
http://www.lpsg.org/22387-nicknames-you-were-given-because-16.html#post640098

and the one on 12-10-2006 http://www.lpsg.org/39467-damn-it.html

and I'm not sure how this girl that you talked about on 10-13-2006 fits in with the other ones
http://www.lpsg.org/35972-serious-question-please-assist.html