Just broke up with my girlfriend.

uboat

Just Browsing
Media
well, ive been keeping kind of a log since i broke up with my girlfriend. I must say, ive been with other girls, and she still ranks up there. Yesterday was her birthday. I sent her an email, but i didn't get a response back from her. I still think about her from time to time.... wierd huh?

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jesus...it's been a few months now...are you posting just to get attention? You're acting like somebody died. Grow a pair

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, ive been keeping kind of a log since i broke up with my girlfriend. I must say, ive been with other girls, and she still ranks up there. Yesterday was her birthday. I sent her an email, but i didn't get a response back from her. I still think about her from time to time.... wierd huh?

Uboat, I read something somewhere that it takes about 10% of the time you spent in a relationship to get over it. So if you were with her for 2 years, it would take about 2 months or more to get over it. I also think that you two were very attached so it may be even longer for you. I don't think it's wise just to forget her completely. I do think though that when you do something else in your life that directs your energy in a different way, you'll be ok with her and what happened between you.

uboat

Just Browsing
Media
Uboat, I read something somewhere that it takes about 10% of the time you spent in a relationship to get over it. So if you were with her for 2 years, it would take about 2 months or more to get over it. I also think that you two were very attached so it may be even longer for you. I don't think it's wise just to forget her completely. I do think though that when you do something else in your life that directs your energy in a different way, you'll be ok with her and what happened between you.
Yeah... we were very attached. I know i probably shouldn't have done this, but i called her a few days ago. All i can say is WOW! We both admitted that we were very much still into each other and that we still cared for each other. We spoke for 3hrs on the phone and a couple more after that on chat. The phone call was magical, but during the following days, I started to remember the reasons why i broke up with her/lost my attraction for her. So many mixed feelings in this situation.

And its not like i don't have anything to do... I am up to my eyes with work,friends,activities,girls... with all this, my mind still manages to wander to her every now and then.