Just checking this out

monno

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi I´m Monica,

i stumbled apon this site looking for answers about having sex with a big c*k.
it so happened that a while back i meet this sweet guy, but when it came down to it, it wouldn´t actually go in. :eek:

Sad to say the relationship didn´t last. :frown1:

But now again i´ve got a bruiser for a boyfriend lunchbox, although slightly smaller than the previous guy and this actually goes in.:smile:

and take this, this guy is 25cm long and 19cm in girth so i hate to imagine what that other boys monstrous appendage measured. :eek5:

Anyways, i just thought i´d introduce myself incase i look in here anymore.:rolleyes:

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi I´m Monica,

i stumbled apon this site looking for answers about having sex with a big c*k.
it so happened that a while back i meet this sweet guy, but when it came down to it, it wouldn´t actually go in. :eek:

Sad to say the relationship didn´t last. :frown1:

But now again i´ve got a bruiser for a boyfriend lunchbox, although slightly smaller than the previous guy and this actually goes in.:smile:

and take this, this guy is 25cm long and 19cm in girth so i hate to imagine what that other boys monstrous appendage measured. :eek5:

Anyways, i just thought i´d introduce myself incase i look in here anymore.:rolleyes:

usually people try and avoid catching monno, but I guess your probably the exception