Just curious, has anyone had sex with a teacher of theirs???

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by froggy247, Aug 1, 2008.

1. froggy247

froggy247 New Member

Albums:
    This has always been a fantasy of mine...I just wonder if anyone has had the experiance and wants to share it....

And I am talking college and stuff!:biggrin1:

2. dingdongdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nope but have with two of my former boss ladies don't know if that counts but it will definitely spice up the work place

3. froggy247

froggy247 New Member

Albums:
    That is cool!

4. exwhyzee

Gold Member

No, but I went to a boarding school, and I know that several teachers had sex with students. I readily admit that I fantasized about it quite a bit throughout my educational career, but I'm grateful that I never had it presented as an option to me.

5. mizz(0)(0)stephie

mizz(0)(0)stephie New Member

Albums:
    Nope, but went out with a professor of mine though. Didn't close the deal...pretty sure he thought he was going to, but I wasn't feeling it.

6. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

I probably had a shot with one of 'em back in my freshman year of high school, but I didn't bother to follow through with anything. I was going out with someone at the time, and it didn't feel right to break up with her just for the possibility of getting a teacher on a date and maybe getting laid afterwards.

7. tom water

tom water Member

Albums:
    yes I had sex with my ski instructor when I was learning skiing, he was one of the team of my teachers when I was at college.

8. LemacST

Gold Member

There have been a couple of teachers throughout high school who flirted with me pretty hard...two even touched my ass LOL. They were hot too, I think I was too naive to do anything about it though. I actually tried getting in contact with one of them lately but she hasn't written me back.

9. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Never had sex with a teacher in my school days, but nearly 16 years later I meet several people out there who are either elementary school teachers or college professors. Even dated someone that helped produce a very well known educational children's show.

10. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

No, but i wanted to.

I still keep in touch with one of my high school teachers and I would do him in a hot second.

The other one was a college professor. He was the hottest guy and had a great bulge, and I found out later that he offered a friend of mine, sex for a good grade. I only had him for one semester, but I wish I would have known he was gay

11. bek2335

bek2335 New Member

I haven't but this is a true story: I had a female friend in high school - a Catholic high school in the late 60s. She had an ongoing affair with one of our teachers who happened to be a nun. I had another classmate, a male, who had an affair with a female teacher. Lots of stuff went on in that repressed Catholic school!

12. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I really haven't had any teachers I'd wanna bang. Of course I only made it though HS- no college.

13. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

My driver's ed teacher. I sucked at driving but somehow, he passed me :eek: :wink:

14. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

No-- but when I was in H.S. my overheated teenage fantasy life revolved mainly around 2 of my male teachers, both probably in their late 20s and both very cute. Woulda given ANYTHING for either one (or both!) of them to seduce me. I'm sure sexual harassment in school settings is a traumatic and scarring thing for some young people -- but as for me, I was READY & WILLING.....and sadly unfulfilled.

15. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Remind me to be your instructor next time there, Jenny.:naughty:

16. Cochranfan4life

Cochranfan4life New Member

I hav not yet. But there is this super smoking hot gorgeous hairy bear professor at my college. He is sexiest man I have ever seen. his chest hair is so thick it turns me on (getting horny writing about it. LOL) I can tell he likes me. And i have hugest crush on him. I pray we have sex one day soon. Sexual chemistry is dynamic between us. When we do fuck it'll be so wild. He looks like he'd be a good fucker and he looks like he' be tasty. He is so sexy and manly w/ boyishness to him I find cute & charming. He looks like a tall teddy bear.

17. Boobalaa

Gold Member

In 1988, I moved to Corvallis, OR.; the home of the Killer Beavs (Beavers) of Oregon State University. I quickly turned into a Beaver Believer. Back then, I was following my heart, (women) as it were. Back then, my cock/brain/heart pretty much had a mind of their own' like the Tom Petty song.
    I was and OTA, "older than average" student, finishing up my undergraduate degree in Sociology. Living in a small , college town city is so so nice. Back then there were around 50, 000 people there. We were about 11mi. West of I-5, so we didn't get a lot of traffic. There are so so many women in college towns! I'd never had so more sex so often as I did during my 10 years spent in Corvallis; "Bimbets", "MILFS", a nurse, therapist, and yes a professor.
    As part of my Gen.Ed. Requirements, I had to finish up my foreign language, so I took Spanish. My prof was recently engaged to be married, in her mid-20's and kinda on the BBW side of the spectrum,.
    Skip ahead a few years; One day I was sitting in Squirrel's Tavern with my buds on our 2nd pitcher of Black Butte when a voluptuous, very curvaceous woman saunters up beside me and bends over giving all of us a wonderful cleavage view and slurs, " hey remember me, I used to be your Spanish Teacher. "This had my buds ROTFLTAO..She calmly whispered in my ear, inviting me to join her and her friends over at their table.
    So WTF, Over?! Sure why not? First thing she told me after we got back to her table was that she and her husband just got a divorce; which produced a very big shit eating grin and a very lecerous "oh, I see" , from me, causing her and her friends to ROTFLTAO!
    So we each guzzled the beers we were drinking and went to a nice restaurant for dinner and ended up being fuck buddies for the next nine months; sort of a Sept-June affair.

18. shoparound

shoparound Member

Why I am not surprised that would happen in Corvallis?

Draft saved Draft deleted