just curious.....

Dom: about how fast on average can a guy with a 7 x 6.5 get a girl to orgasm? i know its different with every person but is ther any lets say base/average time?

rainfletcher: I doubt there's anything such thing as 'average'. I think even an individual woman will have wide variances depending on absolutely everything from the time of the month, how much she drank, how well she knows you and how she feels about you, etc. etc. etc. etc. ad naseum.

Remember, the majority of women have never even HAD an orgasm before.

The women on this board are the true experts in this, so maybe they'll comment. I've mentioned elsewhere how fascinated and intrigued I am at the female orgasm. Such a wonderful mystery... ???

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Dom link=board=sex;num=1057800436;start=0#0 date=07/09/03 at 18:18:16]

"about how fast on average can a guy with a 7 x 6.5 get a girl to orgasm? "

[/quote]

Dom,

Hopefully, you won't be using a stopwatch on the night table beside the bed.!

Hint: 'Kinda spoils the mood! ;)

Seriously, you'll need to realize that orgasm for a woman doesn't always depend SOLELY on (and from) the mere act of intercourse all by itself.

And, your "size dimensions" won't necessarily put you ahead of (or behind) the game in bringing her to that point. So, don't be mislead from any pre-conceived notions you may already have. Relax a bit.

Yes, orgasm takes place (ideally) from intercourse, but typically orgasm for a woman results from any (or all) of the activities / techniques (including foreplay) within love-making which do require a bit of time to "build up to". It's a combination of both the sensory and the physical aspects that all "build-up"and culminate together to bring about the climax for the woman.

You can't always rely (solely) on just the "mechanics" of intercourse itself to bring a woman to climax.

And, occasionally, a woman may even achieve an orgasm BEFORE intercourse itself...just from all the "preliminaries".

So, really, an orgasm results from a variety of factors (including techniques of stimulation) being used by both partners all working in "concert" with one another.

And, indeed, the time for a woman to achieve orgasm IS going to vary. It's going to vary from one woman to another and it's going to vary for a particular couple from one session of intimacy to another as well.

You (or any man for that matter) should not be trying to live up to some (unrealistic) "standard" of any kind and making love should not ever become a "time competition event."

Thankfully, "making love" is one of the few remaining pleasures in life where we don't need to watch
Mr. Clock nor do we need to file a report!

At least... not yet.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This reminds me of something:
People over 30 will remember
this commercial:

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW....

;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=txqis link=board=sex;num=1057800436;start=0#3 date=07/10/03 at 08:45:28]How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?[/quote]

Mr. Owl says...

"One...Two...Three..." (CRUNCH!)

"Three!" :p

BTW, Dom, you can just give her a vibrator and stand back!

Pecker

aussiechick63: There is definitely no set time for a woman to orgasm.
It will depend on how turned on she is, her mood, the setting you are in, how relaxed. There are a million things with a woman that can change the time frame for an orgasm. We aren't little wind up toys that cum on demand unfortunately.

I am one of those women that has never orgasmed from intercourse. So don't be asurprised if it never happens that way either.
Take your time, make sure you are both relaxed and enjoy it.

7x6andchg: I was going to say, Aussiechick - I was under the impression that there were some women who couldn't from intercourse alone. Lesson there is:

Make sex a many-course meal, not a fast food stop. That way even if both parties aren't 'full' at the end, at least they're both 'satisfied' with what they had.

7x6&C