Just curious

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you see a guy in public wearing basketball shorts and naturally has a big soft dick swinging do you find it offensive? I'm more comfortable in loose boxers but should I contain it in tighter underwear? What would you think?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
men have dangly bits... some of those bits dangle more than others.
if you are comfortable in boxers wear boxers.
the only time menfolk showing is creepy is when they are trying to draw attention to their crotches.
so avoid neon signs you should be all good :)

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
men have dangly bits... some of those bits dangle more than others.
if you are comfortable in boxers wear boxers.
the only time menfolk showing is creepy is when they are trying to draw attention to their crotches.
so avoid neon signs you should be all good :)
Thanks I try not to draw attention to it but it does get in the way sometimes. I also look around to make sure no one is looking to move it. Well endowed men has their complaints sometimes i just choose to keep it to myself depending on how comfortable I am with them.

Reactions: buster67

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
When you see a guy in public wearing basketball shorts and naturally has a big soft dick swinging do you find it offensive? I'm more comfortable in loose boxers but should I contain it in tighter underwear? What would you think?

I know I've written a number of posts on this very subject as what you describe was for a time a point of contention between my boyfriend and I.

He lives in basketball and cargo shorts all year, even in the winter (yeah, he's part polar bear). Fashion disaster is an understatement, he's a fashion apocalypse. Add, he also likes going commando much of the year, especially during the warmer months. I was hoping he'd grow out of it but no luck.

It was early in our relationship when I became aware of how visible his sizable man junk could be. We were at the mall one day and as is the norm he had on basketball shorts, a satiny polyester blend, very clingy if you know what I mean, and as he walked towards me he lifted his shirt (which in keeping with his 'end of the world' fashion theme was oversized and long and had covered his crotch) and rubbed his belly as to indicate to me in ape-speak he was hungry. His significant love pump now clearly in view and outlined in soft shiny fabric meant each step he took in my direction a seemingly large thick deli pickle swung from one of his thighs to the other. Swimming beneath, two deviled eggs. I lost my appetite.

It was ridiculously obscene, there were people all around us, and I immediately pulled down his shirt as he reached me and told him so. I informed him he needed to be careful, of the fact that without a shirt covering things he had quite the noticeable penis pendulum going on.

In the moment we sort of laughed it off but as time went on these indecent scenes piled up culminating with what came to be known as the "hoop pony incident". Which brings up a mortifying event that included me overhearing some women remark and laugh as they watched him and "it" play a pick up game at the college courts. Unbeknownst to them the "pony's" girlfriend was a mere 20 or so fence links to their left. It is far too embarrassing and horrific to relive in full or go into much detail (i.e., thin polyester drenched in sweat) here. Needless to say I strongly insisted, demanded, he wear underwear while playing sports in the future.

I didn't want to embarrass him too much so I never told him what I overheard but as his girlfriend I felt it was my job to straighten his ape ass out. Now I know it just a comfort issue with him, that he's not trying to expose himself, but there is a thin line between his "letting the boys breathe" reasoning and being offensive. When it goes beyond an indistinguishable bulge to an observer actually being aware of size and shape then it's time to consider what others see, including significant others, and being considerate and having some decency. The world is not a giant gay nightclub. There are a lot of people who don't want to see what a guy is packing, me included, while out in public. Be also aware that there are children about. Think of it as a social courtesy.

I explained it to my boyfriend this way, "put on some fucking underwear you freak of nature!!!" No, kidding, came close, but instead I asked him if it be alright if I walked around in front of his friends in just a thin white undershirt with no bra on and my tightest boy shorts? Not surprisingly he didn't like that idea at all, more so, when I then suggested I do jumping jacks in front of them. He quickly got a sense of where I was coming from. He took the hint and although he still goes commando in his basketball shorts (can't win them all) he doesn't play like that and always keep his shirt on in public whilst in them.

I've taken to reinforce things by tapping into his jealously bone and slyly commenting on sexy guys in underwear, how hot the higher end boxer briefs look on the models, in magazines and the internet, etc.. I've also bought him several pairs similar to those aforementioned stylish boxers and made a point of telling him how sexy they look on him (especially peeking out over his basketball shorts, he's got hot abs, yummy) which on a few occasions has led me to dropping to my knees and showing him just how much I approve.

Drawing parallels and positive reinforcement has turn my ape man with his swinging meat bat into a cognizant and more discreet ape man with a swinging meat bat.

So, as to your questions:

When you see a guy in public wearing basketball shorts and naturally has a big soft dick swinging do you find it offensive?

Yes, but only if goes beyond a bulge and you can make out an actual penis and or it looks like a little monkey trying to escape a sack.

I'm more comfortable in loose boxers but should I contain it in tighter underwear?

I think loose can cover things. I noticed layering works for my bf. Boy junk bulge is natural and it doesn't bother me, it's when I can see a penis contoured through the fabric that it's too much. And just so you know this isn't some anti-male body hate as I feel the same way when, say, some woman is sporting a camel toe through her yoga pants. It's unsightly and crass.

What would you think?

Until I met my boyfriend I suppose I thought men who walked around like that were narcissistic perverts. I'm still sure most of them are. However, I now realize some are just fashionably challenged oblivious man-children.

Reactions: efrmtexas87

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find it offensive if a guy is purposely trying to show off, otherwise I kind of feel embarrassed for him. I also wonder if it doesn't get painful or at the very least, inconvenient. Large breasts are extremely inconvenient. Going braless is painful and a pinched nipple (between counter tops, tables and arms etc.) really hurt. It's shocking how many places one can catch and pinch a nipple. :eek: :(

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my dog stepped on my nipple.
was not fun
:confused:

semi-thread jack... ladies, share your nipple peril tails

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my dog stepped on my nipple.
was not fun
:confused:

semi-thread jack... ladies, share your nipple peril tails
Oh, the tales I could tell! My nipples have been stepped on by children and pets and dipped in places they never should have been dipped.

The worst pain was when I was calmly reading in bed, laying on my side and cuddling my kitty. Suddenly she heard a sound that spooked her (something only she could hear) and she launched herself off my my left tit! Left a lovely puncture mark directly on the tippy tip of my nippy nip! Once I peeled myself off the ceiling, I administered first aid, but I was afraid my beloved kitty had pierced me. (She has no license for providing piercing or tattoos.)

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I've written a number of posts on this very subject as what you describe was for a time a point of contention between my boyfriend and I.

He lives in basketball and cargo shorts all year, even in the winter (yeah, he's part polar bear). Fashion disaster is an understatement, he's a fashion apocalypse. Add, he also likes going commando much of the year, especially during the warmer months. I was hoping he'd grow out of it but no luck.

It was early in our relationship when I became aware of how visible his sizable man junk could be. We were at the mall one day and as is the norm he had on basketball shorts, a satiny polyester blend, very clingy if you know what I mean, and as he walked towards me he lifted his shirt (which in keeping with his 'end of the world' fashion theme was oversized and long and had covered his crotch) and rubbed his belly as to indicate to me in ape-speak he was hungry. His significant love pump now clearly in view and outlined in soft shiny fabric meant each step he took in my direction a seemingly large thick deli pickle swung from one of his thighs to the other. Swimming beneath, two deviled eggs. I lost my appetite.

It was ridiculously obscene, there were people all around us, and I immediately pulled down his shirt as he reached me and told him so. I informed him he needed to be careful, of the fact that without a shirt covering things he had quite the noticeable penis pendulum going on.

In the moment we sort of laughed it off but as time went on these indecent scenes piled up culminating with what came to be known as the "hoop pony incident". Which brings up a mortifying event that included me overhearing some women remark and laugh as they watched him and "it" play a pick up game at the college courts. Unbeknownst to them the "pony's" girlfriend was a mere 20 or so fence links to their left. It is far too embarrassing and horrific to relive in full or go into much detail (i.e., thin polyester drenched in sweat) here. Needless to say I strongly insisted, demanded, he wear underwear while playing sports in the future.

I didn't want to embarrass him too much so I never told him what I overheard but as his girlfriend I felt it was my job to straighten his ape ass out. Now I know it just a comfort issue with him, that he's not trying to expose himself, but there is a thin line between his "letting the boys breathe" reasoning and being offensive. When it goes beyond an indistinguishable bulge to an observer actually being aware of size and shape then it's time to consider what others see, including significant others, and being considerate and having some decency. The world is not a giant gay nightclub. There are a lot of people who don't want to see what a guy is packing, me included, while out in public. Be also aware that there are children about. Think of it as a social courtesy.

I explained it to my boyfriend this way, "put on some fucking underwear you freak of nature!!!" No, kidding, came close, but instead I asked him if it be alright if I walked around in front of his friends in just a thin white undershirt with no bra on and my tightest boy shorts? Not surprisingly he didn't like that idea at all, more so, when I then suggested I do jumping jacks in front of them. He quickly got a sense of where I was coming from. He took the hint and although he still goes commando in his basketball shorts (can't win them all) he doesn't play like that and always keep his shirt on in public whilst in them.

I've taken to reinforce things by tapping into his jealously bone and slyly commenting on sexy guys in underwear, how hot the higher end boxer briefs look on the models, in magazines and the internet, etc.. I've also bought him several pairs similar to those aforementioned stylish boxers and made a point of telling him how sexy they look on him (especially peeking out over his basketball shorts, he's got hot abs, yummy) which on a few occasions has led me to dropping to my knees and showing him just how much I approve.

Drawing parallels and positive reinforcement has turn my ape man with his swinging meat bat into a cognizant and more discreet ape man with a swinging meat bat.

So, as to your questions:

When you see a guy in public wearing basketball shorts and naturally has a big soft dick swinging do you find it offensive?

Yes, but only if goes beyond a bulge and you can make out an actual penis and or it looks like a little monkey trying to escape a sack.

I'm more comfortable in loose boxers but should I contain it in tighter underwear?

I think loose can cover things. I noticed layering works for my bf. Boy junk bulge is natural and it doesn't bother me, it's when I can see a penis contoured through the fabric that it's too much. And just so you know this isn't some anti-male body hate as I feel the same way when, say, some woman is sporting a camel toe through her yoga pants. It's unsightly and crass.

What would you think?

Until I met my boyfriend I suppose I thought men who walked around like that were narcissistic perverts. I'm still sure most of them are. However, I now realize some are just fashionably challenged oblivious man-children.
Thank you very much for your response I completely understand everything you have said and I explained to my sister about it because she told me to contain it when her kids are around other than that it's ok. I guess it depends on the individual and the situation.

Reactions: Mercurygirl

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it offensive if a guy is purposely trying to show off, otherwise I kind of feel embarrassed for him. I also wonder if it doesn't get painful or at the very least, inconvenient. Large breasts are extremely inconvenient. Going braless is painful and a pinched nipple (between counter tops, tables and arms etc.) really hurt. It's shocking how many places one can catch and pinch a nipple. :eek: :(
Haha really I understand no I'm not purposely trying to show off at all its just I'm thin with a nice size and it looks bigger on me. Honestly it does after a while but depending on the situation if I'm doing nothing crazy I'll wear boxer shorts if I am then I go with boxer briefs but not used to being contained that's all. Yeah I've sat on my dick couple times I just be careful when I sit and people look at me funny but I ignore it.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, the tales I could tell! My nipples have been stepped on by children and pets and dipped in places they never should have been dipped.

The worst pain was when I was calmly reading in bed, laying on my side and cuddling my kitty. Suddenly she heard a sound that spooked her (something only she could hear) and she launched herself off my my left tit! Left a lovely puncture mark directly on the tippy tip of my nippy nip! Once I peeled myself off the ceiling, I administered first aid, but I was afraid my beloved kitty had pierced me. (She has no license for providing piercing or tattoos.)
I find that funny when woman rest there boobs on the table because I know it's cuz there big and maybe hurting there back or just wanted to be comfortable. Not literally funny but anyways I'm sorry about your nipple I'm sure someone or me could take good care of it for you :)