just diagnosed

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude - I'm sorry to hear that. MY cousin had it years ago as does my Dad. Both have attitudes that they will/would beat it and both have. Hang in there - be strong and we'll all be puling for u

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My younger Cousin had leukemia at 19 and now, 6 years later, she's fine.
I am not 100 percent sure anymore what form it was, but it was very agressive, and she already had cancer cells in her brain. She was diagnosed almost a little late with it, but still, she beat it in the end.
I wish you the best of luck and the most important thing: Stay positive!
I hope you have family and friends to support you in these hard times!

HungUKProfessional

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Positive mental attitude matey. I know that's hard at times...especially when you are frightened. There's loads of support for you on here - myself included - PM me anytime. Big hug x

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My second cousin had leukemia 10 years ago in her early 20s, got a bone marrow transplant from her brother, went through treatments and has been well for the years since. She's overseas now working for a charitable organization in Nepal.

She had a tough challenge in the treatments, but I'd say she is back to a normal life now, with regular checkups, as this kind of illness requires vigilance.

Best wishes for recovery and return to good health, tallguy. I hope you have a support system around you of family, friends and excellent health professionals.

Last edited:
D

deleted161054

This is a mind game-- stay positive and informed.. you'll beat it.

Best of wishes~

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I beat cancer last year. No trace of it left, after surgery and two rounds of chemo. My five sisters have all beaten it. My brother has, as well, and he lost a lung. Leukemia is very treatable. All cancer is so much more responsive to chemo than it ever was before. Picture the cancer cells leaving your body, and yourself radiating health from the inside out. I'll be thinking about you, and sending some positive thoughts your way. People are pulling for you.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I hope you beat this. Work closely with your doctor, and any referred doctors he recommends. I've heard of this disease being defeated. I hope you too can beat this. We're all pulling for you. Just stay positive and I know you will come out of this ahead of the game. Bless and keep you safe. Don't delay on getting this disease in check. You can do this.