Just discovered a video of a co-worker jacking off on the net

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've long had a thing for this guy, and lo and behold, today I've discovered a video of him j/o on an adult website (kind of an adult Facebook/Myspace). You never see his face, but I could tell it was him by his body type, hairiness and his hands (I'd know those hands anywhere). His nick on the page is the same nick he uses for his AOL IM account. I did a Google image search of his AOL nick, and came upon a pic of a huge, erect black cock with his nick beneath it, then clicked on the pic which led me to the video. His page on that website also contains several photos of his cock as well. It was a pleasant surprise.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I wouldn't dare give any pertinent info, although I'm 99.9999% sure he'd never be on this site, but you never know...

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's a unique and unfortunate scenario, but you're best to just keep it to yourself.
There's no reason to have to tell him that you saw his dick online!

Putting it bluntly: That sucks, but life goes on.

Clancy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you're interested in him, why not drop a hint without revealing that you saw him, something that tells him your persuasion but not be threatening to him? This would be too much to let alone if it were me, I would pursue him somehow, without embarrassing him. There has to be a good 'meating' in the situation!