Just discovered you all yesterday!

BulgingSpandexIL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi, I'm Mike. I'm 27. I'm bisexual, but guys are a bigger turn-on for me these days. I love seeing guys in their underwear and any spandex gear. I love builds anywhere from slim to muscular hulks! I love seeing the meaty package a guy possesses; in or out of gear. I live in Chicagoland, so anyone local (or anyone that's anywhere and is into the same things I am): drop me a note! :biggrin1:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi, Mike. Welcome to LPSG. The next time I pass through Chicago-land, I'll look you up!

(Yes, some of us are bound to up at all hours of the day and night...and some of us will even be awake!)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Re: Just discovered you all yesterday!

Too late. Leif Ericson discovered us first, around the year 1000.

But welcome anyway. :waves:

Media
BulgingSpandexIL said:
Hi, I'm Mike. I'm 27. I'm bisexual, but guys are a bigger turn-on for me these days. I love seeing guys in their underwear and any spandex gear. I love builds anywhere from slim to muscular hulks! I love seeing the meaty package a guy possesses; in or out of gear. I live in Chicagoland, so anyone local (or anyone that's anywhere and is into the same things I am): drop me a note! :biggrin1:

Just discovered you today, BulgingSpandexIL! Welcome to LPSG! Where's your bulge?:biggrin1:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
chicagosam said:
Just discovered you today, BulgingSpandexIL! Welcome to LPSG! Where's your bulge?:biggrin1:

Just what I was wondering and hoping to see! It seems SpandexIL's post has made more bulges than mine get bigger!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
BulgingSpandexIL said:

You're not MIKE!! You Are Batman... and possibly mysterious playboy Bruce Wayne.:biggrin1:

Either Way, Your identity is safe with me. Welcome to the group!:biggrin1: