Just for the fun of it.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by KariAnna, Mar 30, 2007.

1. KariAnna

KariAnna New Member

Albums:
    I have some naive questions for the group:

Why are men so taken back if I tell them straight up that I'm only looking for sex? Is it assumed that all women want a relationship? ...that we can't enjoy the wonderful act of f*cking without an emotional connection. It's just something I've noticed recently... maybe others share these experiences.

KariAnna

2. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi KariAnne,

I guess, like you say, they're taken back because most women don't want sex without some sort of emotional connection. I don't think sex can be good, especially for women, without some sort of emotional connection. Personally, I would wonder if you had some sort of emotional problem and I would be curious about that and want to know more about you. I may not be a typical guy though.

3. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    If that's the reaction you're getting, then I can only suggest that you've been propositioning the wrong guys.

Nothing in the world is more appealing to me than an assertive woman who has the confidence to make a booty call.

4. KariAnna

KariAnna New Member

Albums:
    Why does a woman have to have an emotional problem to enjoy sex, just for the sex?

5. WildHoney

Gold Member

Hahah oh holy shit....women have emotional problems to want sex without commitment or intmacy? I need therapy then!!

What happened to sexual release, fucking for fuck sake, getting off, needing a jolly good banging with no other agenda???

I think men feel intimidated maybe? Aren't they the ones supposed to be calling that shot?
    I can really relate to men freaking out about this, but am unsure why.

I do not think you have any emotional problems AT ALL to just want sex.

Good relationships are hard to come by, maybe you are not in a time or place in your life or career to even want one. So in the mean time, sometimes you just need a good fuck.

I can have mind blowing sex with no connection at all ( as long as he has a big big cock !! :) j/k .....kinda )

Good sex, sweaty sex, fucking hot orgasmic sex - don't even need to know your name ....feel free to leave when we are done...sometimes I just want a body at the end of a cock, not a peice of your soul.

xx
    Honey

6. Cmart1

Cmart1 New Member

Albums:
    I'm with you KariAnna! It's fun to just have sex with a guy you think is hot without having to be in a relationship. You know guys want to do it all the time, but if we want to we must have "issues." Such a double standard! They want to be able to fuck us the first time they meet us but if they think we actually want it first then something is wrong with us. Go figure...

7. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:

I'm sorry if I offended any women.

I just think that sex is better if there is a deeper relationship, so to be looking for just sex without a relationship makes me think something happened in the past to make you not want to have an emotional connection. It's like you are settling for less sexually, so that you don't have to open up emotionally. So if you wanted just sex, I'd wonder what led you to wanting this.

Also, if a woman says she wants just sex to a man, a lot of times it will be him getting off and not much pleasure for the woman. That's why women don't do that in general, hence men are so taken back.

That's just how I see it, but I'm open to being educated and hearing other peoples viewpoints.

8. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't want to fuck a woman the first time we meet! Like I said, I may not be a typical guy. Please don't generalize what I said to other men.

And I am a little taken back by your statement, Cmart, since it appears you are in a committed relationship (fiance's picture in your gallery).

9. alleight

alleight Member

Albums:
    WildHoney, when ever you talk I am in heaven. If more of the world had your take on sex...it would be a much better world.

10. D_PlankWilliams

D_PlankWilliams New Member

Karianna,

I don't see anything wrong with the way you approach sex. there shouldn't be a double standard and if you fine with it why should it matter to someone else. Your an adult and if thats what you want and you can find a partner that understand more power to you. I think we have all gone through that phase my only problem is there weren't enough women like you when i was going through that phase :biggrin1:

11. WildHoney

Gold Member

alleight, aww thank you. I think it is good to have differences though, if everyone was like me we might never get out of bed!!!

Seriously though, both men and women can enjoy sex just for fucking. To believe it is not so without issues is holding women in that "image of madonna" thing ( the religious Madonna not the singer :) ..and that is just no place for women.

We are different to men in so many ways, but we still have primal desires and we fortunately live in a world where we can be free to express them.

x
    Honey

12. invisibleman

Gold Member

Maybe you are asking the wrong guys. You should put yourself in the wind of guys who are definately "no strings attached" type of guy.

Unless you are subconsciously doing that to hurt men who have hurt you. "Doing" meaning finding those guys who are into having a stable something with women--and you put that "I want to have sex with you without an emotional relationship" line out to them.

Yeah, you can have non emotional entanglements yet be sexual. You just need to market yourself and put yourself in that scope.

13. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer New Member

Albums:
    Ahhhh, ladies, thank you for being so honest. My wife loves great sex. And it's true, men have such a double standard. My wife loves to go out and flirt with men (big game hunting, she calls it), and then she does the famous "package check" because she truly wants a cock that's 8.5 inches or more and thick as a red bull can.
    I'm a very submissive cuckold husband so I frequently get to watch. Oh my! A cock that huge is very arousing for her and her orgasms are intense (his too, hahaha). But, most often, it's sex without any relationship. Just plain old great fucking.
    She's been this way all her life.
    Some of our society's great lies: Size isn't important, women are not visually aroused, women don't want sex.

sniffer

14. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I'm definitely of the same opinion as Honey, CMart, Kari, etc. - 'no strings' sex is great when you want it and can get. It is a huge myth that women need emotional context to enjoy sex. Fucking / sex / playing around - call it what you will - the physical act, is just as important to women as it is to men, it's just we've been socially repressed in to feeling guilty about it for so long that some women can't do it and some men can't believe women want to do it and can't feel comfortable with those women...
    I, for boring reasons I won't go into, went to a therapist when I was 17 and she COULD NOT / WOULD NOT believe that I was sexually active because I enjoyed sex - she kept delving for issues with my parents and such like.. eventually I just lean right over her sesk and very calmly and quietly said - I enjoy fucking men, it makes me cum - you should try it - I didn't bother going back after that day..

15. WildHoney

Gold Member

God I love the women of this site.......all of you!!!!!...Lets all go out and party and show these boys a thing or two

xxxx

Honey

16. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

HUZZAH!! Kotchanski HUZZAHH!!

17. LongTimeComing

Double standards... I think society does have a double standard that recreational sex is OK for men but not for women. Do you women think that this is also true on an individual level? If you are a woman who is generally not interested in anonymous sex, would you think it was OK for a man to be interested in anonymous sex? I'm guessing that at the individual level there is less of a double standard. (And I don't want to imply that I condone the double standard at any level, because I don't!)

18. nl_cock

nl_cock New Member

Hello to you all,

Here an answer from the Netherland euhhh (Europe) haaaa
    Sorry to hear this al.
    But we ( my wife and i love it when a woman says she only want sex)
    This is also what we are normaly looking for ;)
    Couples and women only for sex.
    So we do not find it strange when a woman say's she only want to have sex.

With love ;)

xxx

19. ben40

ben40 New Member

i will probably get lynched for saying this... and note that i don't necessarily agree with it... but this is why the double standard exists. Its quite simple really. Male meets up in a bar with Female. Total strangers. They go home have sex and part ways in the morning, never to see each other again. A few months later, female discovers she is pregnant. Whose problem is it? Thats right. As harsh as it may seem, there is a reason why women have been brought up to be more conservative about the way they have sex...

20. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

*sigh*

Long long ago - in pre-history it is widely believed that there was a time when people had not yet figured out the part sperm had to play in the miraculous appearance of babies. Women were all goddess of fertility and were (rightly :wink: ) worshipped. We, humans, had matriarchal societies. Then people figured out that the girls who didn't knock ankle bones with the boys never got pregnant and they twigged the connection... since then sex has been all about controling the 'male input' so as to be sure of paternity. Because, let's face it, once a woman has had 2 guys (in a short time frame) and a baby does happen it is only recently we've had the science to say who the daddy is.

As to whose problem a pregnancy resulting from a one night stand is? BOTH - Both parties have equal responsibility to ensure against STD and conception. Anyway, the only reason it is not OK for a woman to have baby by a stranger and have the extended family/tribe look after and provide for her and the baby til she can do it herself again is that once men figured out they had anything to do with it they got all uppity and proprietorial!!

Draft saved Draft deleted