Just freakin' SHOOT ALREADY!

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, staying power is nice...But does anybody else get to the point where they just want to get it over with and be done?

How do you solve this? Is there a way to make you cum faster?

Honestly, sometimes it's taken an hour when I only really wanted for it to take about fifteen minutes.

OffTLeash

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well im the kinda person who can cum at leisure after a while the only reason i draw it out is too increase the pleasure

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So after years of of practice to not be the minute man.Now you want us to just get it over with?Make up your mind,or go play with your toybox Pfffff!!!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had sex that I was really enjoying to the point where I wanted to cum, only to have my partner sense that I was getting close and stop what he was doing. I understand that his intent is to slow things down and make it last longer, but when I get to that point, I don't necessarily want to slow things down, I want to CUM. If the feeling of impending orgasm fades, I'm unlikely to get it back again, so them I'm stuck continuing with sex that I've lost interest in, trying to get him to cum so that I can be done with it. Then after he cums, he wants me to cum, but by then I'm like, Sorry, buddy, ain't gonna happen; the opportunity for that came and went a half-hour ago, but it's too late now.

Because of this, I only reach orgasm in slighly more than half of my sexual encounters.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AHA! Can't believe anybody else relates to this.
I have been blessed with the ability to mentally choose when i cum.
Not so for my partners...
If you have ever been with someone who gets hard instantly,
but then *cannot* cum....it is a challenge.
I know, it sounds like a "perfect" scenario...but it isn't.
It is just as valid a challenge as for those who cum too quickly, I feel.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We put waaaaaaaay too much emphasis on ejaculation and not nearly enough on enhancing the pleasure involved in reaching the point where ejaculation becomes inevitable.

If I'm stuck at a plateau and really really want to cum, then it's time to "up the ante" and increase the amount of stimulation. This can be done either with physical sensation or with mental tricks, but sometimes it's wisest to just say enough is enough and wind it down.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
AHA! Can't believe anybody else relates to this.
I have been blessed with the ability to mentally choose when i cum.
Not so for my partners...
If you have ever been with someone who gets hard instantly,
but then *cannot* cum....it is a challenge.
I know, it sounds like a "perfect" scenario...but it isn't.
It is just as valid a challenge as for those who cum too quickly, I feel.

haha you just described me there. however im getting better at cumming sooner now so its not so bad. sed to take me ages during sex if not at all.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Most of the time I take forever to cum... Okay sometimes, but at other times, it is a pain. One time, I was having a great time sucking and fucking with a couple, but for the life of me, I couldn't cum. They both went to work on me and no matter what, I couldn't shoot. I'm talking oral, anal, getting my ass licked (that usually sets me off right away) and nothing happened. They felt bad, but I told them it just happens sometimes and it was okay. Well, it wasn't okay by me. My cock was sore and my balls ached. When I got home, I jacked off and after about 5 minutes, I shot a humongous load all over myself. I wish I could have shot for them. It was pure "Peter North" in amount and strength.

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm talking about alone, lol. I've always had this staying power. I mean...sure, it's fine when you're with someone else, but if I'm alone I just want to get on with my day at some point.

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe you only need a couple times a week now...? Isn't that a "normal" part of the aging process? How about something like... "Masturbation Mondays" (or any other day that works for you)? Set aside a particular time every week to masturbate and do other "self-care" activities and forget about the once-a-day hassle of playing "beat the clock" with yourself...

Just a thought

jeepboi87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i can get off in 1 minute or 1 hour....if the sex is good i hold off as long as possible because i dont want it 2 end.........

shybutwhy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
boo fuckin whoo.....

when i was in a serious relationship one that lasted about 3 years, the ONLY time i ever ejaculated during sex and it wasnt even during i had to pull out and jerk off, was at a cottage up north when we were both drunk.

besides that i have NEVER (with the exception of some blowjobs from one night stands) ejaculated during sex.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm talking about alone, lol. I've always had this staying power. I mean...sure, it's fine when you're with someone else, but if I'm alone I just want to get on with my day at some point.

As for alone, there have been times when I could find the right stimulus so send me over the edge. Sure it felt great, but I need something visually or mentally to get me to pop if I'm jacking off. One time not too long ago, I finally gave up after a half hour of trying to cum. I needed to cum and I felt it surging ready to explode, but just couldn't cum. Very, very frustrating.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One time not too long ago, I finally gave up after a half hour of trying to cum. I needed to cum and I felt it surging ready to explode, but just couldn't cum. Very, very frustrating.

Yeah, I've been there.

Tensing up my leg muscles for a couple mins does trick for me when I want to cum

I've heard of that before. A few years ago, someone called into Loveline and said he couldn't cum without tensing his legs--if I remember correctly, it was his calves in particular. He wanted to know if it was normal. Dr. Drew responded that some guys are just wired like that. Some people need to tense up, other people don't need to but it helps if they do.

B_casualtxt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Common feeling. I hate it when it takes FOR-FREAKIN'-EVER. Dude, maybe I have a book to read... maybe I wanna take a nap... maybe I need a snack or some water... don't go all night long unless some crazy person says THEY want it all night long. Most people are satisfied with something a little less lengthy.