Just friends?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by DangerZone8877, May 16, 2007.

1. DangerZone8877

DangerZone8877 New Member

so i've never been in a relationship with another dude before, and have only had one experience with the same sex that turned out horribly. but recently, i made a friend in one of my college classes... we lived on the same floor and turned out we have a lot in common. we chat online all the time, we go running together, we watch movies together. he always brings up the topic of masturbating and ALWAYS asks if i do it; we routinely have conversations about it. he is chronically single, and i just get the vibe that there may be something more than friendship between us. i can't tell if it's just a bromance or something more. he got a new hair cut and he specifically took pictures just for me to see. i would do anything for this guy, and the signals he sends me just make me believe that something might be up. we are always on the same wavelength and can finish each others' sentences... and i feel like there's a little bit of tension between us, like we both know what we want but are too afraid of each other to just say it and act on it. i'm confused. :confused:

2. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    I totally understand where your coming from! The same thing just happened to me lately with my very best friend and I. We just did a whole lot of talking and so far things have led to being very close in a very special way like I never thought possible. Just talk to him.

3. DarkAuron

DarkAuron New Member

Yeah, talk to him about it. Mixed signals will drive you to complete insanity. I've been there..

4. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, it sounds like you two are really on the same wavelength!
    Don't let your fear or his, get in the way...walk thru it together...
    Perhaps take him aside, look him in the eyes, and ask him gently...
    are you really interested? are you really into me ?
    What would you like to do and what's the next step for us?
    Maybe, offer to give him a massage and see what happens?
    You really don't want to be forever tormented about the one that got away!
    Good Luck!

5. DangerZone8877

DangerZone8877 New Member

thanks for all the advice! i'm trying to work up my nerve and decide what i should do...

Draft saved Draft deleted