Just Girth

Three-Two

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any techniques that make you wider but not longer? I am happy at 7 and a half inches long, but would like to be a little more then ~1.8-2 inches wide, maybe just a quarter or third of an inch wider.

Also any techniques to make the head flare out more?

I know usually people talk about increasing length but I was just wanting to see if there were any techniques that do more for the thickness then the length.

Thanks.

Three-Two

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
still looking for that holy grail myself :(

dat sucks. I mean to be honest I've been told if I was any bigger in any form it'd be too much but I still just think being thicker would be fun.

I dont want to be any longer though because with 2 of the 3 girls I'd ever been with I was long enough to hit the cervix. More length wouldn't do me any good, I dont think, or maybe I just need to find girls with deeper vaginas??? Ha.

Also my girth probably is fine since with one of the 3 girls it was actually a tight enough fit to where it made my dick really sore afterwards just from the constriction (felt great though). She also did kegels though, so this might be why.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clamping would be the first choice for girth, Jelqing 2nd since you can gain length jelqing too. Just be careful clamping :) This exercise can hurt you if your not knowledgeable.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well for wider penis you can do i combined routine of slow jelqs with isolated compression squezzes at the part of your penis you want to make wider and kegel as much blood as you can into your penis.