just got a PA

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I did it. I've been wanting one for a long time so I bit the bullet and went for it. No pics just yet because it's still wrapped in guaze... but maybe in a week or so I'll show it off.

I'd like to share this space with other guys who have or like or want a PA. Share stories etc.

My question at the moment is healing. How long does it typically take and is it always as sensitive as it is right now? I mean damn, I can hardly touch it without feeling it all throughout my body.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Depending on how it was done, it might hurt a while. If they used one of those damn clamps, then its mostly bruising, which takes a while to go away.

Did my own by just pushing it thru from the INSIDE... it healed up fully in about a month, but I was having sex with it in by the first week.

One trick is to pull on it gently while pissing... flushing the piercing with your own piss will be the best way to sanitize it, along with cleaning the ring, frequently. Shift the ring in the hole several times a day.

One issue will be the deep healing, getting the scar tissue to form inside the hole. This can take a long time with a tight stud or ring.

I actually found that it heals faster and can be stretched to a larger size faster if I put in 2 or 3 smaller gauge rings... this stretches the hole out but also creates an air space that causes the tissue to scar over more quickly and seems to help prevent infection.
Again, it is important to shift the relative positions of multiple rings frequently.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Well done, hope you enjoy having a PA. I had one done about 10 years ago and kept it in for 3 years, then retired it because my new wife didn't like it. I went to the piercers with my current gf for moral support, but she couldn't watch while it was being done. He must have hit a small vein because I realized as I was leaving that my underpants were soaked in blood, so went back in and had it wrapped in bandage. It stopped bleeding before very long and felt sore for a few days afterwards, but despite the advice to the contrary, I fucked the gf that night using a condom. It bled a bit and ached when I came, but we were both very excited by it and keen to try it out.

I'd already had my nipples pierced and a hafada in my scrotum, and expected the PA to take as long to heal, but it didn't. Within a few weeks or so it had healed, but still felt a bit sore for a couple of weeks more during long fucking sessions.

I wasn't doing guys at the time so can't comment on their opinion, but the women I had while it was in were split roughly 50-50 between those who found it exciting and those who thought it scary. The last group thought it would hurt inside or rip the condom, but neither of these things happened. It was interesting to see females' faces when they saw it or felt it first time!

I upgraded twice and really enjoyed having it, I felt sexy and liked the knowledge I had a secret from my work friends and relations. I still miss it very much and often wish i'd still got it. I healed up completely though, just a tiny scar. The only disadvantage was that I couldn't pee standing up as it went everywhere.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the comments, guys. It'll take some getting use to for sure. There's very little blood now - maybe a speck here or there but nothing major. The only thing bothering me is the high level of sensitivity. I mean, it's really like hitting a raw nerve or something - a real jolt if I sit wrong or just touch it while I'm cleaning. And I noticed that my head looks a bit purple-ish at the moment. Some one mentioned that that might happen. I hope it goes away quickly. It looks too strange.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had mine over 3 years, healed in several weeks and was able to jack off in 3 days. Started at a 10ga and have stretched as large as 0ga, currently wearing a 2ga curved horseshoe. I found that stretching was rather easy, just after getting the ring I soaked (had lots of blood, so I had my cock in a glove to get back home). I like to sound, and used a sound to stretch the hole, with lube is real easy to move to the next larger size. I do want to get a Princes Wand some time in the future.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wondered about stretching too. I have a 12ga to start off as he said that a 10 would most probably cause more bleeding than necessary. He said I could probably move to a 10 within a month. I'm guessing that moving up one size like that wouldn't be too difficult, right? I think that I have a small urethra but he said it's fairly normal - he'd seen smaller - and that going to a 10 should not be difficult. We'll see.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your probably wearing a captive bead ring? If that's the case you want to go to a horseshoe ring in a 10ga next. Once you heal up good, you can move the ring around the hole and naturally stretch, it takes about a month or so to start up to the next size. Your urethra will stretch to fit the ring, and you will find that once boned hard everything becomes more intense. In a way you become one with your cock.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your probably wearing a captive bead ring? If that's the case you want to go to a horseshoe ring in a 10ga next. Once you heal up good, you can move the ring around the hole and naturally stretch, it takes about a month or so to start up to the next size. Your urethra will stretch to fit the ring, and you will find that once boned hard everything becomes more intense. In a way you become one with your cock.

I'm looking forward to working with it.

I've never been shy about being naked but now I think I'll definitely be more aware of looks and comments, etc. I hope I don't get too many negative comments from guys I've been with who I'm sure I'll see again.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations. The best advice I can give you is drink a lot of water so you urinate frequently. Soak it twice a day in warm water and sea salt for about 5 minutes. Let it heal at least three or four months until you start changing the gauge. The most difficult part of the healing process for me was no sex for a month including Captain Jack. Let it heal and then have fun.

cute-monkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Depending on how it was done, it might hurt a while. If they used one of those damn clamps, then its mostly bruising, which takes a while to go away.

Did my own by just pushing it thru from the INSIDE... it healed up fully in about a month, but I was having sex with it in by the first week.

One trick is to pull on it gently while pissing... flushing the piercing with your own piss will be the best way to sanitize it, along with cleaning the ring, frequently. Shift the ring in the hole several times a day.

One issue will be the deep healing, getting the scar tissue to form inside the hole. This can take a long time with a tight stud or ring.

I actually found that it heals faster and can be stretched to a larger size faster if I put in 2 or 3 smaller gauge rings... this stretches the hole out but also creates an air space that causes the tissue to scar over more quickly and seems to help prevent infection.
Again, it is important to shift the relative positions of multiple rings frequently.
I second this fom Phil Ayesho. Best advice I've read in a long time about PA care and expanding gauges. It really is that simple.
Take it slow and enjoy every stage. It is not a race. You will be enjoying your PA for the rest of your life. Congratulations on the new arrival! :)

trance604

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got a reverse PA myself, started with a 8guage pa and downsized to a 10guage (the 8 guage is pretty heaving swining back and forth on the top of your cockhead). There was a lot of blood and mess for the first 3 days, after 1 week no blood but kept up cleaning a lot. After about 3 weeks was more or less fully healed. I wouldn't say 100% because I would assume too much pressue and the wound would reopen.

I went from 8 to 10 because like I said, the weight of having a bar wiggle back and forth was pretty intense. The 10 feels more right, and jewlery is a lot easier to buy online.

shvdB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations on the PA. I had mine done 5 months ago. Started with a 2.3mm and then moved up a size every month since then. Just had a 6mm (2 gauge) fitted a week ago and will stop at this. The initial piercing took a month to heal fully. Really glad that I had it done and really happy with the look and feel of the bigger ring.

nycstroker

Sexy Member
Media
Well done, hope you enjoy having a PA. I had one done about 10 years ago and kept it in for 3 years, then retired it because my new wife didn't like it. I went to the piercers with my current gf for moral support, but she couldn't watch while it was being done. He must have hit a small vein because I realized as I was leaving that my underpants were soaked in blood, so went back in and had it wrapped in bandage. It stopped bleeding before very long and felt sore for a few days afterwards, but despite the advice to the contrary, I fucked the gf that night using a condom. It bled a bit and ached when I came, but we were both very excited by it and keen to try it out.

I'd already had my nipples pierced and a hafada in my scrotum, and expected the PA to take as long to heal, but it didn't. Within a few weeks or so it had healed, but still felt a bit sore for a couple of weeks more during long fucking sessions.

I wasn't doing guys at the time so can't comment on their opinion, but the women I had while it was in were split roughly 50-50 between those who found it exciting and those who thought it scary. The last group thought it would hurt inside or rip the condom, but neither of these things happened. It was interesting to see females' faces when they saw it or felt it first time!

I upgraded twice and really enjoyed having it, I felt sexy and liked the knowledge I had a secret from my work friends and relations. I still miss it very much and often wish i'd still got it. I healed up completely though, just a tiny scar. The only disadvantage was that I couldn't pee standing up as it went everywhere.

You wore a ring for three years and it healed closed?? I only wore my PA for a year, about five years ago, and I STILL have a wide open hole. I wish it would close. Did you do anything to help it along?

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Congrats in finaly getting a PA.

Had one myself, for over 6 years now, and up to a 00g horseshoe ring (See my gallery for pic's).

Heeling generaly takes 4 / 6 weeks, before you can go back to fucking etc, but when you do, take it steady to begin with.

Upsizing, in the smaller sizes, you just look for signs of leaking from the hole when pissing, but for larger sizes like mine, you have to use your own best judgment when to upsize.

Info sheet I got from my piercer here, along with a post I made to BMEzine.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stan_marsh14/1/a/PA/1/piercing.rtf
PRINCE ALBERT

Only thing I will say, is don't be in a hurry to upsize your ring. I would expect at least 6 / 9 months before you will probs need to go to the next size ring.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
4 days later and I finally jacked off. It was tough at the beginning because the ring going into my urethra feels like someone is sticking a needle in there. I REALLY don't like that feeling and hope it goes away. I took it slow and shot a huge load. That was a relief! :)

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're doing fine...
I jerked it with a day or two... No problems, you just have to go easy and try not to tug on the ring much.

At first, you will find it being in the urethra weird... But, like sounding, you will become accustomed to it and actually like it.

To the guy who downsized to a 10 ga reverse:
I strongly advise you go up in size. Yes it will be uncomfortable for a while, but that discomfort is actually the deep piercing building proper scar tissue.
A piercing of only 10 ga in your dick is dangerous... A thin metal like that focuses stress on a very small surface of tissue and can cut thru tissue like the wire on z cheese cutter if anything ever gets caught...

That would be a mutilating injury for that area.

You are far safer with something bigger... I would recommend no less than a 6 gauge stud or ring.

As a guy who wore an apadravya ( bar straight thru the entire head vertically) for many years, trust me... You need a larger gauge.

I would also recommend to anyone with a reverse PA that they go down thru their primary and out the underside with a normal PA... Making a full apadravya.

You can then wear a straight stud, which does not apply pressure to the head the way a ring thru the reverse pa does... And, after appropriate stretching and full healing, you can then wear a larger ring that encircles the entire head. Yes, such a ring flips from right to left as you fuck with it... But the sensation is intense and pleasurable for both you and her.

Last edited: