just got a PA

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And how long does it feel like a f'n needle being shoved into my urethra? I tried going without a bandage wrapped around my cock (it's not bleeding anymore) but every time I moved it hurt - not the piercing underneath but the pee hole!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frankly I think you JO'd too soon, but that aside, try drinking more water and urinating more. Are you soaking it in water and sea salt?
I did not bleed when it was done, but I did the first night; I really only had discomfort with morning wood for the first 10 days or so.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone else here posted this, but it's a great guideline to follow for healing...

:- If you have just had a piercing, & it starts to bleed, just apply firm pressure with a clean tissue or something similar, it will eventually stop within THREE mins. IF it is continuous for more than SEVERAL mins, then seek medical advice, BUT WE DO MEAN CONTINUOUS not intermittently, & FIRM pressure is needed NOT CRUSH, & remember to apply the pressure to the actual piercing (The underside)
2:- This piercing is quite fast to heal, BUT IT DOES REQUIRE A HIGH LEVEL OF HYGIENE.
3:- The use of absorbent pads (Such as Panty Liners) is advisable for the first few days, just incase, & dark underwear
4:- To clean the piercing, having a bath/shower twice a day (Morning & Night), is the best way to go about things. Soak the piercing & gently spin the ring back & forth gently. Do not use any scented soaps or bath additives. Most people have found that anti-bac soap & salt water to be the best to clean with.
5:- Your urine is sterile to you, but when urinating in the early days, you will find that being seated rather than than upright is more successful ('Cos you will piss in all directions...... Wet Leg syndrome :-D )
6:- If you have not been circumcised, then you must ensure that the foreskin is pulled over the ring, unless you are cleaning the piercing, otherwise you may find that the GLANS become inflamed. You will find howeither that the "lips" at the opening of the urethra will become inflamed for awhile. This is not uncommon, & should subside as they become accustomed to the effect of the ring. Those that HAVE been circumcised, should not have problems with the GLANS swelling, but may experience the urethral lips becoming so
7:- As this piercing is sexually stimulating, you will probably wake up with an erection. In the early days of the piercing, this may result in the piercing bleeding, so take appropriate measures when going to bed
8:- Sexual activity should be avoided for FOUR WEEKS APROX (WHAT??? That is difficult, when this piercing is sending a torrent of signals to your hormone bank!!! HAHAHAHA, the shame!)
9:- When you first re-indulge in sexual activity, we STRONGLY recommend that you keep it TAME!!! Remember that it is still very early days, even after the four week period, We do STRONGLY recommend that the ring used for the PA piercing, is increased in gauge over a period of time, so as to avoid the possibility of it cutting the skin when placed under excessive trauma.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks nudeyorker. I looked at your pics. What gauge is that you're wearing? How long did it take to get there?

Those are pictures from 2006, it was an 8 gauge and a six. I now wear a two. (I guess I should take some new pictures) :redface: When I started with a 12 and after three months went down to a 10 and every couple of months I went with a bigger gauge. I considered going down to a 0 gauge but I'm happy with the two gauge.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep, that was the info sheet I got off my piercer.

Was quite surprised, when I saw him on the local BBC News the other night, but from what he's been telling me, that was down to a upsurge resentaly in the Leicester area, of these back street piercing places, and a number have been going wrong, so take note anyone who's about to be pierced..... check out the piercer, make sure he / she is registered with the local health dept, check the piercing studio out, ask the piercer questions, and if possible, get recommendations where to go get pierced from others who have already been, and from places like BMEzine.

Someone else here posted this, but it's a great guideline to follow for healing...

:- If you have just had a piercing, & it starts to bleed, just apply firm pressure with a clean tissue or something similar, it will eventually stop within THREE mins. IF it is continuous for more than SEVERAL mins, then seek medical advice, BUT WE DO MEAN CONTINUOUS not intermittently, & FIRM pressure is needed NOT CRUSH, & remember to apply the pressure to the actual piercing (The underside)
2:- This piercing is quite fast to heal, BUT IT DOES REQUIRE A HIGH LEVEL OF HYGIENE.
3:- The use of absorbent pads (Such as Panty Liners) is advisable for the first few days, just incase, & dark underwear
4:- To clean the piercing, having a bath/shower twice a day (Morning & Night), is the best way to go about things. Soak the piercing & gently spin the ring back & forth gently. Do not use any scented soaps or bath additives. Most people have found that anti-bac soap & salt water to be the best to clean with.
5:- Your urine is sterile to you, but when urinating in the early days, you will find that being seated rather than than upright is more successful ('Cos you will piss in all directions...... Wet Leg syndrome :-D )
6:- If you have not been circumcised, then you must ensure that the foreskin is pulled over the ring, unless you are cleaning the piercing, otherwise you may find that the GLANS become inflamed. You will find howeither that the "lips" at the opening of the urethra will become inflamed for awhile. This is not uncommon, & should subside as they become accustomed to the effect of the ring. Those that HAVE been circumcised, should not have problems with the GLANS swelling, but may experience the urethral lips becoming so
7:- As this piercing is sexually stimulating, you will probably wake up with an erection. In the early days of the piercing, this may result in the piercing bleeding, so take appropriate measures when going to bed
8:- Sexual activity should be avoided for FOUR WEEKS APROX (WHAT??? That is difficult, when this piercing is sending a torrent of signals to your hormone bank!!! HAHAHAHA, the shame!)
9:- When you first re-indulge in sexual activity, we STRONGLY recommend that you keep it TAME!!! Remember that it is still very early days, even after the four week period, We do STRONGLY recommend that the ring used for the PA piercing, is increased in gauge over a period of time, so as to avoid the possibility of it cutting the skin when placed under excessive trauma.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I asked the guy who did mine about his past etc. He's been in business for 15 years and stopped counting how many PAs he's done. He admitted that he does not have one himself but instead he has some sort of "ladder" down his scrotum. The PA is enough for me, thank you.

He did it quickly and even looked at my cock to see where to go exactly as, he said, there are veins there so you have to be careful not to pierce a vein. He said mine would go slightly off center to avoid a vein. I gotta say, I've barely bled at all since having it done. Only over night when I get a boner - which is what he said would happen. He also said to call if I had any questions and stop in if I wanted to have him check it (if I thought something was wrong).

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
0ga PA here and love it, it healed in about one month, I stretched it from 10g up to 0ga in 6 mo. each stretch made it feel like it itched. the most difficult stretch was from 6ga to 4ga after that all were pretty easy. I find I piss better with the larger gauge, less chance of migrating and or tearing. I really like the weight after each stretch, love the weight of the 0ga.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
congratulations and EASY DOES IT!!!!! you don't want to a sore appear around your piercing and then you have to remove the jewelry for it to heal. patience is the key and i can't emphasize the importance of pissing alot and soaking in sea salt(not table salt) i have a 0ga now,had it for ten yrs now--love it-- enjoy it but be kind to it for awhile:biggrin1:

stickyboxers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What is the difference between having a piercing and not having one? Does it give you heightened pleasure or something? I've been curious about getting a piercing but I don't think I could ever bring myself to get one.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me it gives intense pleasure, and a total awareness of my cock. There was little pain getting the PA, and healing was simple. I have foundthe pleasure increases the larger the gage.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Congrats on getting one!

I've had mine since 1986.

Advice: Quit messing with it for a while and let it heal. Everyone heals at different rates.
Upsize when you can comfortably handle it. The bigger the ring, the bigger the bang! And that's speaking from experience!

It is very intriguing for others in conversation, and anything that gets people to put their hands on your dick is a good thing! :)

For now, just let it heal. It will tell you when it's ready. It takes some getting used to, but when you do, look out! If you do something wrong, it will let you know. But when you do something right, it will be *SO* worth all the discomfort you went through!

Check mine out! :)

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Enjoy your ring and I though I would pass on a few things I have learned over the years. I was pierced about 15 years ago and also was pierced with too small a ring. I found that the smaller ring hurt and seemed to cut into my healing cock head. I switched to a larger ring and it felt a lot better. I have up sized over the years to a two gauge ring and have been enjoying it. I enjoy a circular barbell and a segmented ring (resin - for travel and such). I found that a curved barbell which looked great hurt after a short time. I did forget once to change into my resin ring when I went to visit family and passed through secrity without any problems on the way out but when I was returning, I ended up dropping my pants to show them.
I also started freeballing after ripping the fly in my boxers a few time.
I love to fuck with it in as the ring moves inside my cock head. I make sure that the balls are tight before and after it. I would hate to have to go digging to get it back. Its also a good idea to check the ball's tightness a few times after changing rings (you need to remove them to clean them) as I actually lost a ball one day at work. It rolled down my leg and across the floor. I was able to find it but don't want to go through that again.
Again, enjoy and let it heal before getting too crazy.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Got a thread going for some of us to post pic's.... any of you guys pierced down there, more than welcome to add your pic's, and maybe even share some of your experiences....

http://www.lpsg.org/217895-pierced-cocks.html

Just to add, some pic's from my private collection, hosted elsewhere, from the time I got first pierced, up to what I have now

Index of /stan_marsh14//1/a/PA

Group51

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Doesn't the horse show snag ever where in your pants, or do you just wear the HS for show/wanking/getting fucked (I can't imaging penetrating someone with a HS like that).

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Doesn't the horse show snag ever where in your pants, or do you just wear the HS for show/wanking/getting fucked (I can't imaging penetrating someone with a HS like that).

Not really, but something as big as I have (00g), does need to be contained well, with suitable undies, like the c-in2 army trunk style or jocks, and I would NOT recommend free-balling with it.

I have tried 2(x)ist trunks, but they was utterly hopeless, and my cock kept snaking down one leg.

I have fucked the ex with this in many times before (She absolutely loved it), but you do get some women (Same as you do with massively hung guys) step back, to see if they can take it on.

Last edited: