just got a PA

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just be careful when playing when wearing the thinner gauge, may migrate or tear, but I have found that never happens with the larger gauge, 0ga here check my pics. I really like the heavier weight of the larger gauge. :biggrin1:

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now youve got it you'll become adicted to getting bigger and biger rings. Had mine 2 years now and am up to a 10mm guage. Going to have to stop there. But if youve got a big dick youve got to go for a big guage or it looks disproportionate.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looks a good job there, and I am sure (Assuming you do want to keep the PA), you will take the larger sizes well.

All I will say, is don't be in a rush to get bigger rings..... the first upsize I would expect to be another 2 / 3 months down the line for you, so as to give yourself time to fully heel, and for you to get used to the piercing.

treeoflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm also interested in getting a PA but my cock is small flaccid 2.5-3" and not very girthy. Do you think it would look stupid?

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can not realy tell from your profile pic's, but TBH near enough any cock can take a PA, and they always start small..... it's when you go for bigger rings that you may want to keep on the smaller side of things, mostaly with internal diamaters.

As ever, read up on the following to get some insight on care etc: PRINCE ALBERT

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with Stan. My cock is not that big soft either, maybe 3" but I wanted it and got it. Remember, you can always take it out and do away with it if at some time in the future you don't care for it anymore. With a tattoo you have it a bit more permanent.

I'm looking forward to moving up in size in a couple of months. I hope that the weight might give me a little tug in the soft-length department some day.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So far, so good. It's still a bit sensitive at the pee-hole when it twists in my underwear but I love it. I can't wait until I can start moving up in size. Eaglecowboy, how large is the ring you have in your photos? How long did it take before you got there?

And yes, I can't wait to freeball with it! :smile:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I just got turned down today by a guy who doesn't like piercings. Sad but true. How many guys out there DON'T like piercings? I'm now curious.... not that I would change anything.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
You wore a ring for three years and it healed closed?? I only wore my PA for a year, about five years ago, and I STILL have a wide open hole. I wish it would close. Did you do anything to help it along?

I've heard other guys say similar, wish I still had my hole so I could put my PA back, but it's healed completely on its own. I've also heard that it doesn't really heal and what appears to be healed is just a fatty deposit; not so for me, I've tried to get the ring back several times.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ThickJohnny: The main ring in the photos is a 00g. I kept all the rings before it and when I freeball in mesh shorts I wear all the rings. Makes for an "interesting" swing. I also wear all the rings when I wear a kilt. There's just enough that they reach the bottom of the kilt, and part of the chain is exposed when I sit down. Otherwise, it's just the one ring.

I think it took me about a year and a half. Only because I thought that a 00g would be disproportionate to my dick. Fortunately for me, my dick is thick enough to balance it out. I have seen long, skinny dicks with bigger rings and they just look out of balance to me.

There's a few guys out there that don't like piercings or are just scared of it. Don't sweat it too much. I have actually put this to the test several times and those that either don't like it, or are scared of it, are bad in bed anyway. So you most likely didn't miss anything there.

Another thing you should get used to are the questions everyone is going to ask you:
1) Did/does that hurt? (nope)
2) Is it going to hurt me? (you gonna love it!)
3) Is it condom safe? (1 ring yes, 2 rings no)
4) Why do you have it? (Why does anyone get a sex toy? Same reason. It's an amplifier)

I know they're just curious, but it does get annoying after a while.

Still, let it heal fully before you start thinking about upsizing. Doing it before you're fully healed will hurt.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
oh---

not sure if this was mentioned... if you have long term discomfort... a small percentage of people turn out to have something like an allergic reaction to Nickel... a component of stainless steel.

If this is the case, then you may not be able to wear stainless rings or studs... better opt for niobium, or gold.

The most common symptom of nickel allergy is, believe it or not, severe anal itching.

That is, your asshole itches regardless of where you have the steel ring...

It can also cause inflamation of the urethral opening, if you have a PA.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Correct, and is a risk with any sort of piercing, not just with PA's.

In the case of PA, you may have to go with either a PFE or Titanium type ring (These rings are lighter on bigger sizes too), if you start to get issues like that, but for some, nothing beats the heavy feel of a traditional PA ring, like I have.

oh---

not sure if this was mentioned... if you have long term discomfort... a small percentage of people turn out to have something like an allergic reaction to Nickel... a component of stainless steel.

If this is the case, then you may not be able to wear stainless rings or studs... better opt for niobium, or gold.

The most common symptom of nickel allergy is, believe it or not, severe anal itching.

That is, your asshole itches regardless of where you have the steel ring...

It can also cause inflamation of the urethral opening, if you have a PA.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So far I have not had any issues except the sensitivity thing where the ring enters (or exits) the urethra. I can't sleep naked just yet because when I move it causes the ring to move and I get a jolt! So I'm sleeping in briefs still. I hope that bit of sensitivity fades.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm also interested in getting a PA but my cock is small flaccid 2.5-3" and not very girthy. Do you think it would look stupid?

I have had my ring for years. I am not huge but I love the feeling of the ring so I had it done for me. Just don't start too small with the ring as the small gauge ringes can cut and don't heal as quickly. I thing the smallest ring to start with is a 10 gauge ring which is a lot larger than when I started (and the piercers did not know what they know now)

Get it and have fun!