just got a PA

everyonelooks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hard to touch it without you feeling it throughout your whole body?!? isn't that why you got one in the first place??? it's just a new, wonderful experience that may take a bit of time to get used to, but it's the most wonderful feeling...when you decide it's time to get the next size "up" you'll be a seasoned pro and wanting to feel it all day every day!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So do you guys with a PA take it out when you fuck a dude? I was messing with this army guy I met on the base where i work and he had one. He wanted to do me in the ass with it in and i was like no way. LOL

fcnate

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So do you guys with a PA take it out when you fuck a dude? I was messing with this army guy I met on the base where i work and he had one. He wanted to do me in the ass with it in and i was like no way. LOL

No, you leave it in. Feels incredible for the top. Bottoms can't really feel it unless the size is large. I've had mine 4 months now and fucked a few times. Everything feels better with a PA!

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I second the position about keeping the ring in when I fuck. I would expect the same if I was being fucked by a guy who wears a ring. I know the ring moves around inside the cock head when fucking and also the feel of the steel inside my ass also feels wonderful. The ring stays in!