Just got back from my first sort of bottoming experience

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_BarryBunwarmer, Feb 19, 2011.

1. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

and it didn't go so good.

So I meet this guy on craigslist because I don't know any other way to meet guys. He looks good and all. He's older but has a nice body. He takes me to his place and I get naked and get on his bed and he gives me a massage. He asked me if he could fuck me and I said yes even though I've never been fucked before. As he's massaging me he starts fingering my ass and it feels good. I liked that part.

Then he takes out some toys. The first was anal beads. They felt good in the beginning. But the more they're going up the more it's starting to feel uncomfortable.

Then he takes out a butt plug and starts putting that in my ass. Again, it feels good in the beginning but once it's all the way inside it did NOT feel good. I was instantly soft and it was making me feel like I needed to shit really bad. Like, I was seriously afraid that I was about to shit all over this guy's bed at any moment. So I ask him to take it out and he doesn't really want to. I ask him again and he does, thankfully. But then he goes to put it back in and I had to cover my ass and say no. And the thought of "please don't rape me" is going through my head.

so then I turn over and he's sucking my dick. And my ass is still hurting and it's hard for me to get hard. Then he's like "I wanna fuck you." And I go "Maybe next time." He goes "I wanna fuck you now" and I tell him that my ass is still hurting. So then he wants me to fuck him and I say ok. But it's still really hard for me to get hard.

So I put a condom on and I try to get inside him and my dick is bending all over the place and it's just not going in. And then he grabs my dick and starts stroking it and FUCK I cum. I wasn't even fully hard when I came. But I couldn't stop it.

So he's disappointed and so am I and then he cums on my chest and it's over. It really could have gone better.

But here's the thing I think I discovered about myself, I don't think I'm a bottom. I mean, little stuff feels good. Big stuff, NOT good.

Does anybody else get the feeling like they need to shit when something is up there? I thought I was gonna blow poop all over this guy's bed.

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes I am not big on getting my ass played with i make a better top than I do a bottom but I am more into oral j/o and nipple play than i am anal play do what you like and if it does not feel good then don't do it

3. D_BarryBunwarmer

Yeah I don't think I'll be doing that again. It just seemed so hot. It seemed like something I'd enjoy. But wow...I did not. lol

4. henry777

henry777 Well-Known Member

It's all about the prep work. If you clean yourself out several hours before hand, the feeling of "having to poop" is decrease. It's a natural physical reaction. When stimulate around your anus with it many nerve endings, you stimulate your parasympathetic (or was it sympathetic - physiology was so long ago) nervous system which will stimulate you guts to move. Next time you feel constipated, try massaging around your anus. So back to your question... if you prep yourself first, you be cleaned and you'll have less of an urge to "poop all over his bed"

5. D_BarryBunwarmer

I dunno. In addition to the urge to poop it just did NOT feel good when he got in me to a certain point. I don't know if that's something I could ever get past.

6. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

A feeling of wanting to poo is normal. The key is to get accustomed to it, since the same nerves are being stimulated as when faeces press against the rectum. Once the feeling goes, which does not take long, it should turn into pleasure not pressure.

7. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    You also need a partner that is respectful of what is right for you. Slow and gentle. Lots of lube, a safe comfortable environment. I don't think you were very comfortable with this person. Don't let one bad experience put you off completely. Bottoming may not be for you but don't base it on that experience alone. The fact that you liked the ass play at the beginning tells me that with the right person you just may enjoy yourself more than you think.

8. luvnlg

Gold Member

Albums:
    Novaboy said exactly what I thought on reading your post. I believe he said it better than I could have.

9. cvcgolf

cvcgolf Active Member

Albums:
    If you're into anal or willing to try, you need to start slow. Buy a small vibrator. Slim and then work your way up to thicker toys through time. When I say time, I mean months not hours. There's no way you can be a virgin and take some guys big cock and enjoy it.

10. Corius

Corius New Member

I was introduced to anal sex when I was just fifteen. My partner was the same age and we had been having a wonderful time learning by doing. One afternoon he seemed to be spending a great deal of time between my balls and my anus with his finger coming close to the door of my treasure. On a whim I told him to "go for it" and he knew what I was thinking. In the Corn Belt we called it cornholing when one guy puts his cock into another guy's asshole and, frankly, I was eager to experience that.

We took it slowly and my partner was patient and caring all the while. Yes, there was discomfort but nothing I would have cazlled pain. and we had lots of lube. Well, when his cock was fully lodged in my ass I held him tight to savor the moment, I was afraid he was going to cum too quickly, but we were pretty good about prolonging the joy and when he did cum, I think I too was ready to cum though i had not touched my cock. A few touches from his lips, however, had me delivering a big load into his mouth. And, as by habit we moved it from outh to mouth in our customary way.

My "review" of my first bottoming experience was so glowing that my partner was eager for me to '"do" him which I did many times in the last two years of high school. And, we never stopped thinking of ourselves as pretty much ordinary regular guys whose sex partners in years ahead would be female. bUT FOR THE TIME BEING WE WERE DOING WHAT COMES NATURALLY, WE THOUGHT!

My thought has always been that there ought never to be any hint of seduction or pressure in sex. When two guys in love reach the point when it seems right to express their affection sexually, the sex will happen and it will come as a confirmation of the bond that already exists between the two. Such sex is the stuff for memory, fantastic is the word and it gets better with each repeat.

I do hope the OP has not given up on anal sex. It is likely that it is not for every couple., but my Hope no one ever looks at it as an experience one ought to have. Limit it to something one has with someone one cares for deeply.

11. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Don't give up on anal based on one experience. I think the first time is quite difficult for most people.

That feeling of pressure upon entry is normal. It sort of disappears as he gets further in. And with practise the brain starts to associate it with pleasure instead of weirdness. If you make sure you are clean inside, you'll know that you aren't about to lose the contents of your bowels all over his bed, and you'll be able to feel more comfortable with the sensation of pressure.

As others have said, anal is not something you can just do comfortably without practise. Most people need time to practise opening up, and need to increase in size VERY slowly. And it's best if that is done with someone you feel safe with, rather than with a stranger who isn't really interested in your comfort.

12. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A random hook up from Craigslist ain't the way to go. DANGEROUS

13. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah I agree completely with novaboy. The guy you met doesn't sound like much of a find...who thinks "hm, this dude has never been fucked, so why don't I bring out the butt plug and anal beads?" Just doesn't make sense, he should have started with a gentle finger or two and see how you felt.

If you are still interested in trying, suggest trying some stuff by yourself with fingers, small dildos, etc. I am mostly a top but I certainly do like the feeling of something "up there" occasionally (but have *never* done beads or butt plug!). Lots of lube, take it easy, and you may just find that there is an incredible sensation which can only come from having something up your butt while you jerk off.

14. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    As the saying goes, practice makes perfect. I totally agree with everyone's advice. Start with getting used to anal by yourself first. Always have lube available. I myself never imagined I would like anal. Now, I absolutely love it! With myself of course. Take your time and do what feels right and comfortable for you. Good luck!

15. avengoid1

avengoid1 Member

Ain't that the truth. I've recently started experimenting with my fingers.....a few weeks ago I came with 2 fingers up there. WOW. It is VERY intense and completely unique, I think because your fingers are forcing the sphincter open when it is trying to contract hard, which kind of makes your contractions even harder. I have done it a few times before that but haven't done it since because it requires a lot of time to get settled and relaxed enough to do it, and it does feel a bit "weird" so it's not something for every masturbation session. Sometimes you just want to rub one out quick. Plus it's messy because of the lube and all.

My point is that it's a great feeling, though you don't necessarily have to have a dick in there to get it. Try with your fingers first. It takes a while to get used to the feeling, but eventually you learn to relax and slide right in.

16. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    very good advice

17. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    15? sounds like abuse

18. avengoid1

avengoid1 Member

partner was same age. read on.

19. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    You quote the entire post and yet it's clear you haven't actually read it.

20. daview4444

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a bottom, but i've gotta say that short and thick is best. If you go in too deep, to put it crudely, it's brown hat time unless you've taken the past couple of days to clean yourself out. My friend is about 5" long, but really nice and thick. Very good fun indeed, although sucking will always be my real passion. Word of warning about using latex dildos. You can feel a bit ill afterwards. This could be an allergy on my part, but it really makes you feel sick, so take care.
    Finally, sex is about pleasure. Your guy sounded like he saw it as power trip. NOT good.

Draft saved Draft deleted