Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was absolutely in agony the first time I tried using anything on myself. A finger was ridiculous at fits even with lots of lube. But I didn't give up for some odd reason and began using various toys and soon realized that the pleasure was WELL worth the time and the initial pressure. Like everyone says in a nutshell a) always lube, lube and more lube b) practice on yourself many times until you feel comfy and gradually increase the size of your toys until you get to penis sized objects and then go as big as excites you c) find a good, caring, slow moving partner and even if it is someone on Craig's list who you've become comfortable with, TALK out your needs and limits first and let the person know that you are new to this and want to start slowly. If they are persisitent or assholish. Pick up your pants and split.

jerryball

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That skank was doing things that could only pleasure himself and his own fantasies, not you. He jumped you from Anal 101 to Anal PhD. When a novice begins to freak out -- withdraw immediately. Wrong parther there, dude. Find someone you could have an emotional connection with (who cares about you) to experiment down there. The male G-spot is just up inside on the side where the dick is...called your prostrate. Gently massage it and you'll cum unlike you've ever imagined. Bedboard splitting loads. Worth the time investment to learn how. But gently and slowly goes it. I don't advise leting any female to peg you to start. They don't know the physiology. Do it yourself to begin, then graduate to a slooooowwww goes it partner you know and like -- either sex.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The most important thing is your partner. He has to be thoughtful. He has to be kind. He has to be gentle. He has to be patient. Oh, hell.... just go out and find a Boy Scout!