Just got back from vacation

5INstrong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So i just got back from a week long vacation to new hampshire. 11 hours each way which included lots of rest stops. I personally like stopping at public bathrooms so that I can take a sneak peak at anybody who decides to show off in the mens room. I had two very interesting experiences on this particular trip. We stopped somewhere in new york around 12 oclock, it was a pretty big truck stop lots of big rigs parked around the place. I went inside to hit the bathroom and as im peeing in walks a taller, black man wearing tight jeans showing an obvious bulge. he goes up to the urinal standing probably a foot or so away, unzips, and whips out a decent sized rock solid cock (probably 8 or 9 inches) and starts peeing. His cock in full view of everybody and he is just standing there without a care in the world. I walked out and nodded my head to him he just laughed. On the way back we stopped in Massachusetts at about 10 in the morning. Once again same old visitors station with food and restrooms. I walk into an empty bathroom with about 5 unrinals. I unzip and start peeing and a skinny, averaged height white man wearing short khaki shorts stands next to me and instead of unzipping, he simply tugs up on the end of his shorts letting his dong pop out, he aims with the other hand and begins peeing. His dick wasnt huge, but impressive and big enough where he didnt have to pull his shorts very high up for the head to pop out. So thoes are my two stories from rest stops across america. Were any of these men you guys by any chance?