Just had a 7.5" long, 6 inch thick....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_capslock, Aug 23, 2008.

1. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

...shit come out of my ass!! Man what a session.

I had a big lunch the day before from my other job, I got home late so the turd was packed into my rectum real good. I sat down, a few little turdlettes shot out at first, enthusiastically "ker-plunking" into the water. that was the pre-show. Then I felt this lumbering mass parked just behind my anus... It took a few grunts, a few escaping fartlettes to poo this thing out.

I felt my anus expand to gay-envying dilation. Then the healthy snapping of my non gay virgin ass caused the turd to jettison out causing a tsunami like wave to travel excitedly all around the toilet. All that was left to do was to wipe the backsplash from my ass, turn and observe my accomplishment. Watching the toilet barely able to accommodate the flushing of the colon-sculpture was almost arousing

2. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

lmfao
    great story!!

nothin like a big shit.. honestly.. one of the best feelings ever is a nice big shit, where u can feel that you really emptied yourself, i hate those half shit, where it sucks back up into you and you gota wait a few hours for the rest to come out, nothing more satisfying than that empty feeling after a huge shjit!!

3. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

Nothing like bludgeoning a toilet with a nice compacted turd!

4. allan1015

allan1015 New Member

It really is quite satisfying to take a one wipe dump! They just don't come along that often! Thanks for sharing the amusing tale!

5. bstexas

bstexas Member

Albums:
    too fukin' funny. u guys are crakin' me up. But DAMN, i KNOW whatcha mean. Whew!

6. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Holy crap that was hilarious. :rofl:

7. fieldsb4

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That is the best feeling--a long hard one coming out!!Ive had some more than a foot long before

8. nkattman

nkattman Member

hot
    keep them coming!!!

jk

9. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    I gues this thread was started to be humourous but honestly it's grossing me out!

10. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

One Nation, united in porcelain.....

11. Cockmo

Cockmo Active Member

Albums:
    The best part is cleaning yourself out for a long night of being fucked. Then sitting on the toilet the morning after and farting out all the air pockets and blasting a few turdletts along with the residue of lube that globs out at the end of the session.

12. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:

One of the funniest posts I've seen in a while.

Ha ha . . . poop.

13. RamIt

RamIt Member

That shit sounds to be at least 2 Courics!

14. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    A "Couric" is a unit of turd size? Oh, you are WICKED! :biglaugh:

15. youngdumbfullofcum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    load off your mind huh....:rolleyes:

16. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ummmmm, did you pick it up and measure it? Did you take pictures to document the glory? Then again, you know there are guys and girls out there who have taken bigger and then whine about taking something smaller during anal. I myself would estimate I've taken ones bigger than that (9" long by 6" around).

17. BigDickBob

BigDickBob New Member

I love the one drop shits where it all comes out at once in one huge dry compact package where you only have wipe once or twice.
    These are quite preferable to the messy wet shits, where you sit there gyrating on the hopper for a half hour or longer, trying to shake off a hanger that won't drop, and you're forced to start wiping using who knows how much toilet paper.
    Not only that, with too much shit on the paper, the shit, being so slick and messy, any paper can sometimes slip off of your ass, and shit winds up on the back of your toilet seat.
    Close attention must be paid to this, and cleaned before your significant other sees it. That is,unless they like that kind of thing. And believe me, some do.
    But there is no question, that the big solid drier shits go much easier on the septic system and you.
    Also, be mindful that, (and I know it's a tragedy) that your huge and outstanding work of art must be flushed before any wiping takes place so that your toilet doesn't overflow.
    Or, if you have a Tupperware container on hand, you can keep it frozen in the freezer to showoff at parties and special gatherings at a later date.
    Shits like these, are great conversation pieces that you can also trade with friends.
    One more thing..in the case of a messy shit,DO NOT USE CHARMIN to wipe, because it's too thick, it will most likely clog up your toilet, leaving the messy shit, and piss water to overflow all over the bathroom floor or worse. Not to mention all the dingleberries that come with using Charmin.
    I don't care what the poo bears (pun intended) on the Charmin commercial tell you, I repeat..DO NOT USE CHARMIN!.
    These bears are only out to make a quick buck and really don't care about you.
    Well, there are my two cents on wet and dry shits, and how to avoid any problems.These few steps can add to this wonderful rare experience.
    I hope you've enjoyed reading this as much I've I enjoyed writing it for you, and maybe you've picked up some very valuable information in the art of asswiping.
    It's not as easy as it looks.
    If you follow these methods you'll make yourself, your family and friends very proud.
    Thank you.

#17 BigDickBob, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  18. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

damn, WTF is this..

19. matticus201

matticus201 Member

Albums:
    The lady in the office next to mine just came in and asked what was so damn funny... I told her shit happens, again erupted into fits of loud laughter, and she left. She's probably on the phone trying to get me committed... =)

This has made my day!

20. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

The beautiful way in which the poop was described has to be noted as quite honestly revolting AND fantastic!

Draft saved Draft deleted