just had my first 8x6

dicksmash

Just Browsing
Media
Thickest thing I've ever seen. I could have sucked it for hours. Really want to see him again so he can fuck me, but not sure I can take it. Any tips on how to loosen up my ass for that big thing?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thickest thing I've ever seen. I could have sucked it for hours. Really want to see him again so he can fuck me, but not sure I can take it. Any tips on how to loosen up my ass for that big thing?

details of the scene please. speak slow

D_Toren_Adopants

Account Disabled
Media
Well I once got fucked by an 11 incher. Not sure how thick he was precisely but it was very thick. I was able to take it only cuz I had gotten fuck the night before by someone that was "average"

So my advise is to stretch yourself a bit before. Or if you like a bit of pain just go for it.

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, douche or clean yourself first. This process had help my loosen up for huge ones.

dicksmash

Just Browsing
Media
Wish i had taken some pics, but I was so caught up with the cocklust that i forgot to. he was a french black guy and he was rock hard. sometimes bigger guys seem to find it difficult to maintain, but he had no problem. i was so absorbed with lust for it, that i would have done anything he wanted, to please that dick.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I once got fucked by an 11 incher. Not sure how thick he was precisely but it was very thick. I was able to take it only cuz I had gotten fuck the night before by someone that was "average"

So my advise is to stretch yourself a bit before. Or if you like a bit of pain just go for it.
Why am I the first to call on this