Just had my first "real" massage...

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And holy crap. My shoulders and neck feel like they've come from a different body. :tongue: He said he used a mix of three different types of massage, but the only thing I remember him saying was "reflexology". I don't really care what it was called, it was fabulous.

And now I'm absolutely EXHAUSTED. I don't know why, but I feel like I could sleep for days. :yawn:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once you have one you become addicted. Be sure to drink lots of water and urinate to remove toxins... otherwise you are going to be very sore tomorrow!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once you have one you become addicted. Be sure to drink lots of water and urinate to remove toxins... otherwise you are going to be very sore tomorrow!

Luckily for me, I'll be getting a free one every month! :biggrin: The massage therapist is the roommate of a friend of mine, and he wants a website built. I build/run the website, he gives me massages. Mmm...

And thanks for the tip on the water, I never knew that! :eek:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And holy crap. My shoulders and neck feel like they've come from a different body. :tongue: He said he used a mix of three different types of massage, but the only thing I remember him saying was "reflexology". I don't really care what it was called, it was fabulous.

And now I'm absolutely EXHAUSTED. I don't know why, but I feel like I could sleep for days. :yawn:

yes, a true professional one is great...you feel like happy mush afterwards. your muscles are loose, soft and relaxed.

it makes you a "good kind of tired"...you can have a glass of wine, and just melt into bed, and you will sleep well! :biggrin1:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes, a true professional one is great...you feel like happy mush afterwards. your muscles are loose, soft and relaxed.

it makes you a "good kind of tired"...you can have a glass of wine, and just melt into bed, and you will sleep well! :biggrin1:

I wouldn't mind the sleepiness so much if I wasn't leaving to go out in a couple hours. :tongue: I hope I can stay awake that long.

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good for you TatooedMamaMeg. I read your blog the other day. You deserve this nice relaxed feeling. Good deal on the monthly massage.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't mind the sleepiness so much if I wasn't leaving to go out in a couple hours. :tongue: I hope I can stay awake that long.

you might want to take a quick nap then, because the sleepiness doesn't really go away in my experience when you have one later in the afternoon.

my guess is because you have been up for 10 hours or so, and are closer to bed time, not to mention i believe there is some type of endorphin release that is sleep/relaxation oriented that keeps you in a drowsier state of relaxation.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You lucky girl! I am yet to find a masseur to rival the one I had years ago! He was fabulous. I would have a weekly hour massage and loved every minute of it. I loved deep tissue massage. I really need to find another I think it would definitely help my stress levels. Enjoy!

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can't beat a good, professional massage. As nudeyorker said, drink plenty of water. I'd also avoid alchol afterwards if I were you.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Lol, congrats :biggrin1:

Reminds me of my first :tongue: my mom and I used to always get them every Saturday and sometimes Mondays (Before my mom owned her clinic, she used to give massages to patients at another clinic) We used to get all our trigger points out, well I had none I was just in it for the massage:tongue: It makes you feel like a new person.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love a massage one day, but I'm worried that I'd either frighten the poor girl off because of body hair (not long enough to get fingers tangled, but still), or that I'd enjoy it so much I'd "rise" to the occaision. Or because of the occaision.

Or because it's been a very long time.

This list might not end...I get like that with very little provocation these days.

Anyhoo, enjoy them! And don't forget the water! Or the sunscreen.

I wish Vonegut had really said that.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Luckily for me, I'll be getting a free one every month! :biggrin:

How awesome for you!! Congratulations! I'm jealous too!! I used to get at least one every month - the latest appointment she had on a Friday and then I'd come home, get a big glass of water, take a nice bath, then sleep like I've never slept otherwise. Mmmm...any time is a good time for a massage. Nothing like it!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I love a good professional massage. I used to treat myself to a one-hour massage once a month, but my masseuse moved to another city, so I've been looking for a new one.